What weapon should I use?

This is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...on&cn=Skelitar

I have the Justicebringer and Citadel Enforcer's Claymore as my other wep. I'm wondering which will show a dps increase as unholy with my current gear, or what will scale better as i begin to get my t10. Also what gem i should put into Justicebringer, as i have yet to gem it.

Re: What weapon should I use?

you have a TON of hit so probably not CEC

Use a 20 strenght gem in JB and put a 20 strenght gem in your pants because that 20 hit is a waste.

Also, enchant your boots and get real gems for your chest.

Justicebringer is better.

And to add to what was said earlier. Dump the leather and agility/AP gear. I know you're like "oooooh, these boots have a lot of crit and ap and ArP on them!" but it's just not really worth it. Strength is just too good for a DK to pass up.

Also replace any yellow gems with str/crit gems (provided the socket bonus is 4+ str) and only fill in one blue gem with a nightmare tear, and replace your cloak enchant with the haste one.

Cloak: change gem to str+crit, change enchant to haste
    Chest: don't be cheap on gems
    Wrist: get an enchant
    Gloves: change the gem and get rid of the hit, also get an enchant (15str or 44ap)
    Belt: get a belt buckle
    Legs: get rid of the hit gem, also get an enchant on it
    Feet: get an enchant on it (32ap as you won't need icewalker)
    Trinkets: try to replace your lower trinket, you're having way too damn much hit rating, which is a waste of dps

I know you're asking about weapons here, but there's so much wrong with your current gear, you can get much more dps by just sorting that.