Poll: So would u like to still have thrall as warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thrall as the ongoing warchief of the horde!

answer is simple just answer leave a comment in which u justify your answer . i personally would like to see as the leader of the horde none other than Thrall:P ,i cant see someone rule over the races he saved and helped build a future. No fanboysm and not the garrosh obsessed dude thx:P)

Re: Thrall as the ongoing warchief of the horde!

I'd like to see Thrall remain as Warchief, sure, but he needs to return to the Thrall from Cycle of Hatred, who crushed a subordinate's head for inciting war between the Horde and Theramore, rather than the one who looks at Garrosh and goes "Soldier, I am disappoint."
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

I'd like to see Thrall remain as Warchief, sure, but he needs to return to the Thrall from Cycle of Hatred, who crushed a subordinate's head for inciting war between the Horde and Theramore, rather than the one who looks at Garrosh and goes "Soldier, I am disappoint."
    I agree with Izhara. I honestly love Thrall, but he has to begin to take more of an aggressive approach. Peace, currently within Azeroth, just isn't possible. And with the Alliance waging war against the Horde, not to mention Deathwing's "homecoming", he'd need to buckle down. He's a great Warchief, but he needs to take more action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil
    I agree with Izhara. I honestly love Thrall, but he has to begin to take more of an aggressive approach. Peace, currently within Azeroth, just isn't possible. And with the Alliance waging war against the Horde, not to mention Deathwing's "homecoming", he'd need to buckle down. He's a great Warchief, but he needs to take more action.
    Truth be told, if Thrall picked his balls back up from where he set them down, peace would very much be possible. All he needs to do is get a leash on the Warsong and start talking to Tyrande about making amends for the Ashenvale fuckup, then work on smoothing things over with Varian with Jaina as an intermediary. If I remember the latest issue of the comics, Theramore is more or less the official home of the Council of Tirisfal, which makes it the perfect city for neutral discussions.

Post-Cataclysm, there could still be peace. Yes, it would require a LOT of discussion and a set-in-stone set of trade agreements to manage what resources are left, as well as a number of resources imported from Nagrand, Zangarmarsh (those being the most resource-rich, and least corrupted portions of Outland) and Northrend. The problem is Thrall seems to be forgetting that as Warchief, his word is law and breaking that law can and often was punished by a public execution to make an example to the rest of the Horde. He's letting an unproven clan chieftain run his Northrend campaign and when he inevitably sees how Garrosh has been acting, hasn't reigned his protoge in beyond a stern look and a one-liner expressing his displeasure. Were this the same Thrall from CoH, he'd have splattered Hellscream's brains over Icecrown's snowy ground by now and instated someone with an operating brain, someone whose testes haven't overtaken all but the basic life-support functions.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Truth be told, if Thrall picked his balls back up from where he set them down, peace would very much be possible. All he needs to do is get a leash on the Warsong and start talking to Tyrande about making amends for the Ashenvale fuckup, then work on smoothing things over with Varian with Jaina as an intermediary. If I remember the latest issue of the comics, Theramore is more or less the official home of the Council of Tirisfal, which makes it the perfect city for neutral discussions.

Post-Cataclysm, there could still be peace. Yes, it would require a LOT of discussion and a set-in-stone set of trade agreements to manage what resources are left, as well as a number of resources imported from Nagrand, Zangarmarsh (those being the most resource-rich, and least corrupted portions of Outland) and Northrend. The problem is Thrall seems to be forgetting that as Warchief, his word is law and breaking that law can and often was punished by a public execution to make an example to the rest of the Horde. He's letting an unproven clan chieftain run his Northrend campaign and when he inevitably sees how Garrosh has been acting, hasn't reigned his protoge in beyond a stern look and a one-liner expressing his displeasure. Were this the same Thrall from CoH, he'd have splattered Hellscream's brains over Icecrown's snowy ground by now and instated someone with an operating brain, someone whose testes haven't overtaken all but the basic life-support functions.
    Lol, you're right again actually. Maybe Thrall nearly being killed (from what I understand) in Cata will cause him to finally say, "Fuck it, I'm killing all of you." And just call down a hella big elemental storm Lol.

B.C must agree that Thrall is by far more epic than him.

HEY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO CLUCKY!

i thought clucky was the same as garrosh u know same IQ! on topic : Yes i too agree with izshara and i hope that in cata thrall will go like a hellish green thing killing through alliance to get back in ogrimmar ohh and yelling: Remember Durnholde Keep!

15+ Year Old Account

It'd be much better if his views were some how changed to pro war as opposed to Grom II.

Like.. when under distress after Wrathgate and UC Varian stupidly allowed an order to attack the Horde go through, etc etc someone famous dies, Thrall says "oh crap.. the orcs are gonna be pissed, I have no choice but to retaliate" they have a few skirmishes, Deathwing WTFPWNS the world, now the already fighting Horde and Alliance battles explode into all out war over resources.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    It'd be much better if his views were some how changed to pro war as opposed to Grom II.

Like.. when under distress after Wrathgate and UC Varian stupidly allowed an order to attack the Horde go through, etc etc someone famous dies, Thrall says "oh crap.. the orcs are gonna be pissed, I have no choice but to retaliate" they have a few skirmishes, Deathwing WTFPWNS the world, now the already fighting Horde and Alliance battles explode into all out war over resources.
    Haha yeah but that's all part of the bigger plan. Besides.. Thrall was never a really badass-angry orc. He was always the more cooler orc.

I'd like myself as the new warchief. Thrall second.

Yes and no.

As Thrall currently is, no.

As Izhara described him, yes.

I do want Garrosh to grow as a character too. It would suck if Cata was just a momentary thing, after which Thrall retakes the Warchief's mantle and returns things to how they are now. There has to be permanent changes!
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Destil
    HEY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO CLUCKY!
    Was that the fail attempt at copying the B.C. thread?

15+ Year Old Account

Was that the fail attempt at copying the B.C. thread?
    Afraid so, it didnt work out so well due to the incredible demand for B.C., or mabey it was the inceadible dislike for Garrosh :P

Thrall was a good warchief but i believe garrosh will bring back the old horde because the new horde under thrall is all good and kind. Garrosh would be better as warchief because look what he doing upgrading orgrammar and plus adding in a new one around the night elf area hes showing that the horde run business and showing that whe aint playing beside thrall got ownd by Garrosh so that preety much sums it up

Thrall is and always will be, the one true Warchief for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanel200
    Thrall was a good warchief but i believe garrosh will bring back the old horde because the new horde under thrall is all good and kind. Garrosh would be better as warchief because look what he doing upgrading orgrammar and plus adding in a new one around the night elf area hes showing that the horde run business and showing that whe aint playing beside thrall got ownd by Garrosh so that preety much sums it up
    thrall was never ownd by garrosh in that duel in orgrimmar tharll deafeats garrosh with a chain lightning and then goes to save the city read the comic and blizz said that they didint have time to implement the ending dunno why but...

I want to see Garrosh and his dumbness

Even i who am a ally player think that Thrall is awesome...

How can Varian stupidly attack someone he's already at war with? There is no such thing as a stupid attack when its against the Horde. Varian will steamroll the Horde in Eastern Kingdoms and take back the land that rightfully belongs to the Alliance! The Horde will learn that the Alliance, Stormwind, and Lo'gosh are not to be trifled with.