Just hit 80. What now ?

Hey fellow Warriors ,

I just hit lvl 80 (Finally!) and I'm wondering how to start doing Heroics/Raids later on.

I've used Fury to lvl up and I'd like to maintain this. If however , Arms is better and easier I will have to change

My Current character : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Dawn&cn=Akahnu

I'd like to know the following points :

- What rotation should I use to DPS ? I didn't really use any rotation while lvling and I'd like to maximize my DPS.

- Is my current spec OK ?

- What gems and kind of gear should I obtain ?

-Any macro's/addon's needed ?

My previous character is a rogue so it takes some training getting used to Warrior , I hope some people will be able to give me some advice

Re: Just hit 80. What now ?

Bump

Do people even bother to search?

do some effort, its not even effort, there are stickies on the first page explaining everything you should know.

read them, enjoy them, and stop filling the forum with the same crap, these questions are answered in threads ment to help you.

Macros

FAQ

more guides

Arms Guide

dont take it offensive, but a little effort goes a long way.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Now you play the game ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Palatrino
    Now you play the game ;]
    ^sp qoute

just go run heroic till ya get some skill and gear and go do pvp or raids
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Congratulations on hitting 80, now go ahead and mooch off any proper geared person wanting their frostemblems by using the DungeonFinder.

You'll have 245gear by the end of the day, cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by tjkiler
    ^sp qoute

just go run heroic till ya get some skill and gear and go do pvp or raids
    Where does this 'skill' you speak of drop? ;D

farm heroics till youd rather have a wank with a cheesegrater

go some heros and bgs to learn your class and then buy pve or pvp gear and have fun
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

What amazes me is that warriors still want to go arms/fury when they hit 80. The easiest way to get gear for any spec is to go prot; finding pugs are easier and you will often be the only plate wearer.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.