Frost Badge Spending

hi guys, i was hoping u could give me a rough idea on what to buy first with my badges, i only have about 23ish, but i would like to plan out my upgrades

here is my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&cn=Chidahlia

i was thinking the trinket first? or should i got straight for tier gear to get the bonuses?

also which piece of gear is the offset piece?

Re: Frost Badge Spending

I went straight for the t10 on my paladin, got the shoulders than helm and let me tell you, that set bonus is a God-send, the t10 bonus is the way to go.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xeek
    hi guys, i was hoping u could give me a rough idea on what to buy first with my badges, i only have about 23ish, but i would like to plan out my upgrades

here is my armory

i was thinking the trinket first? or should i got straight for tier gear to get the bonuses?

You have 2 different options for the offset piece, Legs if you have a Weapon with Expertise or Gauntlets if you are high on Hit.

BiS Gauntlets are Fleshrending Gauntlets or Fleshrending Gauntlets

BiS Legs are Scourge Reaver's Legplates or Scourge Reaver's Legplates

Based on your guilds progression those are the best options for the one offset piece we will be using. Get your Shoulders and Gauntlets first, You will always get more badges and you can always re-itemize later the DPS upgrade from 2PC is the best easily obtainable upgrade. The pieces I listed are the easiest and fastest route.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xeek

here is my armory

Do you raid or plan to start raiding? If yes, then you should get your T10 4piece right away. Get the Shoulders and Helm first, since that will break your T9 2piece bonus, you should also get the T9 gloves. You want to maintain the T9 2piece bonus until you get 4 pieces of T10.

If you don't raid, then I would go after the DPS trinket. Your current trinkets are horrible for Ret. Get rid of MoS right away.

yes i know my trinkets blow, i've only been 80 since sunday, so i got what i could from badges/heroics

i do plan to start raiding quite a bit so it sounds like i should go for the 2pcT10 first, thanks guys

T10. The end.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US