Healer Gladiator?

So, i'll always thought it was cool when a dps class had a arena title like Gladiator or Dualiest. Those titles are scary when u see one in BGs and arena

Now i'm a disc priest, and i dont think it's cool to have those titles as healer

I mean you do run around in BGs and see a healer with sick pvp title and think "Oh shit, he's probably going to heal me to death" or something..

Sorry for bad english

Re: Healer Gladiator?

When I see a Gladiator titel on a healer, I think well this might be a while...

(I don't really understand the purpose of this thread but okay)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Going for avoidance is like playing Russian Roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    It's time to eat Grandpa!
    It's time to eat, Grandpa!

Grammar.. it saves lives.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeZ
    When I see a Gladiator titel on a healer, I think well this might be a while...

(I don't really understand the purpose of this thread but okay)
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

heal for girls all time...

Quote Originally Posted by Nytz
    So, i'll always thought it was cool when a dps class had a arena title like Gladiator or Dualiest. Those titles are scary when u see one in BGs and arena

Now i'm a disc priest, and i dont think it's cool to have those titles as healer

I mean you do run around in BGs and see a healer with sick pvp title and think "Oh shit, he's probably going to heal me to death" or something..

Sorry for bad english
    *shrug* I'm always concerned by enemy healers. I play a healer myself, and have personally witnessed battles won because the enemy ignored me.

The healer is the support. Take out the support, and the rest will fall. If you see a healer sporting a gladiator title, you know that taking him out isn't going to be easy... which means taking out anyone in a 40-yard radius of him isn't going to be easy either.

Have you ever seen a glad healer let someone drop in a bg when there actually trying?

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    Have you ever seen a glad healer let someone drop in a bg when there actually trying?
    dunno about you, but i rarely see anyone with a 'good' title "try" in bg's.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

instead of the gladiator title we could have <Fluffy>
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

I always toss on brutal gladiator and snipe out all the lesser rogues. There is a silent battlefield when stealth is involved, you must seek and destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    I always toss on brutal gladiator and snipe out all the lesser rogues. There is a silent battlefield when stealth is involved, you must seek and destroy.
    how is this relevant to the topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    Yes, I've seen 200 resi teammates drop like flies as the gladiator healer desperately tries to solo peel a rogue.

healers can be intensely offensive. especially priests, just imgaine, burning mana, fear, and doing dmg, all while kiting and not getting any dmg at all while being focused by 4 dpsers.
    healers are no way not scarey or seen as a easy target.

I mean I kill tons of players in bgs and I am a holy paladin,

Wonder where is his gladiator buddies are at