Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Charge for Paladins =D

Idea: [Holy Charge
    Charges the enemy with the speed of light and deals 1000damage.
    30sec cooldown]

Resson: Every tank without Paladin can either charge or pull, so give paladins a charge too =D

Re: Charge for Paladins =D

Avengers Shield Is Win... Right?
    www.sanctityofbrothers.guildlaunch.com

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&cn=Th%C3%BAnderlight

10+ Year Old Account

No, give paladins charge!

Give Paladins .kill <Player Name> command!

You Paladins will never be happy.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

15+ Year Old Account

that is one load of bullshit =D

You have enough ranged spells to pull with.

charge is what makes warrior and bears go away! xD

I don't think we need charge, we have Avengers Shield. No other class has a ranged 3 target silence. I will be rolling a warrior because I like the tanking abilities they have, charge included.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzan
    that is one load of bullshit =D

You have enough ranged spells to pull with.
    Thats just to throw, not like "Death Grip" or (feral)charge, so they chould get one too.

And i have to confirm this ...

I pull with Avengers Shield or with our 10sec CD Taunt when the Target should not be snared.
    Works fine for me

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Paladin tanks are good now

Yep, give pallys a charge, while youre at the give them a spamable ranged attack. Also, let them life tap........maybe for kicks give them a misdirect.......

yep......go pallys

Yes please make them much more overpowered !
    Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707
    30sec cooldown]

Resson: Every tank without Paladin can either charge or pull, so give paladins a charge too =D
    Ironic you made this thread. After Arena last night I was just QQing how they should just remove a Ret's movement speed increase considering how it is completely impossible to Immobilize/slow/CC them for more than half a second, meanwhile they are just spamming instant attacks while they run bursting harder than an Ele Shaman.

Pallies should be a defensive hybrid or offensive hybrid. Not both :P

PS: Make Paladins immobilized and unable to use offensive abilities while Divine Shield is active! kthxbai!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

[quote=Findus707 ]
    30sec cooldown]

As a Paladin myself I can tell you paladins do not need & will never get a charge ability, However they should get rid of the joke that is pursuit of justice & give paladins some type of low powered short CD sprint ability.

Something like "whenever you cast hand of freedom you gain 25-30% run speed for the duration & when you cast hand of freedom on your self it gains an additional x-y% dispel resistance.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rindolor
    Ironic you made this thread. After Arena last night I was just QQing how they should just remove a Ret's movement speed increase considering how it is completely impossible to Immobilize/slow/CC them for more than half a second, meanwhile they are just spamming instant attacks while they run bursting harder than an Ele Shaman.

Pallies should be a defensive hybrid or offensive hybrid. Not both :P

PS: Make Paladins immobilized and unable to use offensive abilities while Divine Shield is active! kthxbai!
    You do realize even when talented to improve hand of freedom there is still a 19 second down time when they cannot use it right, ontop of that if you stay out of judgment range they cannot regain enough mana to keep using cleanse as it eats up mana very quickly when your getting a ton of magic snares, dots & debuffs on you.

There is also the fact that after a paladin uses divine shield they have no other defensive cool downs to save their ass because they all cause a shared debuff. #1 arena tactic when fighting a paladin is focus them with everything to make them bubble then go after their teammate once they use it as soon as its down zerg them again & they will be unable to save themselves assuming you have decent CC ms or a silence
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    30sec cooldown]

As a Paladin myself I can tell you paladins do not need & will never get a charge ability, However they should get rid of the joke that is pursuit of justice & give paladins some type of low powered short CD sprint ability.

Something like "whenever you cast hand of freedom you gain 25-30% run speed for the duration & when you cast hand of freedom on your self it gains an additional x-y% dispel resistance.
    So what you're saying is you want a sprint on a 30second cooldown that basically ensures every time you are rooted/slowed that the exact opposite of your opponent's desired effect happens, with you just catching up even faster for their efforts?

No thanks.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

uhhh just no..

i also like how your paladin charge would do 1000 damage whereas a warrior charge doesnt deal damage (intercept does..)

prot pallies are OP enough as it is (wtb pally threat plz)

30sec cooldown]

Hahahaha
    Idea: No !
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rindolor

So what you're saying is you want a sprint on a 30second cooldown that basically ensures every time you are rooted/slowed that the exact opposite of your opponent's desired effect happens, with you just catching up even faster for their efforts?

No thanks.
    alright i'll admit maybe they should be different spells but if they gave us a undispellable sprint & a base line interrupt ability that we need to become viable in high end arena again as ret I and many other paladins would gladly give up divine shield for all but holy specs because all it does is prevent us from getting basic tools to begin with. It's actually more like a broken crutch then a real leg in decent arena anyways because its so easy to force a ret paladin to use it & once its gone we have nothing to fall back on.