Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Troll Druids and the Cenarion Circle

Player druids are not part of the Cenarion Circle. Their allegiance lies with the Alliance or with the Horde. Cenarion Circle is an independent faction consisting of those druids that are not interested with the war between the Alliance and the Horde. These druids can be of any race, so it makes sense to have Trolls and Worgen in the CC. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    My druid is about 5.000 years old. He was born before the grand father of the grand father of the grand father of Hamuul Somethingtotem.
    Uh huh. I find this to be funny because even though he's a lot younger than you claim to be, he's recognized as an arch-druid by the rest of druidic community, has even been given a spot representing that line of magic on the New Council of Tirisfal...

While you haven't.

Just keep in mind that even though night elves might be a more long lived race due to whatever magics they used in the past, tauren were walking the land before they were. So keep thinking that you're all high and mighty compared to the cow people if you want, just like Staghelm does and just like the Highbourne did during the War of Ancients, where you needed to call in tauren and earthen help to fight the demon invasion, but realize one thing.

Malfurion is disappointed in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Miniterror
    So are alot of orcs, taurens and forsaken too. Your point beeing? Love how you roleplay on a forum aswell, seriously... get a life.

It was a fun read this thread... I love how the roleplayers scream in agony but guess what? It wont change a thing.

Ofc Worgen and Trolls will be accepted into CC, if the faction still exists in its current form after cataclysm hits.

CC has always been the "druid" faction, every new druid race that comes along during the years will be accepted into CC.

There is so much speculation going on and 80% of what people think wont happen at all.
    I lol'ed at this, especially you're ignorant comments about roleplayers. Does it honestly bug you that much?

Maybe it's less us who have to "get a life" and more you that has to get a hobby. :

Quote Originally Posted by Thanierdra
    Player druids are not part of the Cenarion Circle. Their allegiance lies with the Alliance or with the Horde. Cenarion Circle is an independent faction consisting of those druids that are not interested with the war between the Alliance and the Horde. These druids can be of any race, so it makes sense to have Trolls and Worgen in the CC. Simple as that.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410
    Uh huh. I find this to be funny because even though he's a lot younger than you claim to be, he's recognized as an arch-druid by the rest of druidic community, has even been given a spot representing that line of magic on the New Council of Tirisfal...

While you haven't.

I can still kick his ass with auto attack only in my humanoid form.

Sure you can. And I can force Malfurion Stormrage to moonwalk using nothing but fire cantrips. :

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    Why would they let someone in based entirely on race and noting else - you do seem to realize that they aren't affliated with the alliance at all but yet you make assumption that they are!

Here's the thing - Cenarion circle consists of DRUIDS, they aren't based on race at all. It just happens to be that in the current lore only Night elves and Tauren can be druids - the only logical assumption would be that any other druid regardless of race would be allowed to become a member as well.
    But the Cenarion Circle is based around the Night Elf moon worship as part of their druidism.

This is why the Tauren druids have taken on sun worship, to have something of their own, thusly perhaps leaving the circle. The trolls worship Loa gods, which isn't the same as any of what the other druids do.

I might see Worgen and Nelf in the circle, but not Tauren and Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by The Core
    But the Cenarion Circle is based around the Night Elf moon worship as part of their druidism.

This is why the Tauren druids have taken on sun worship, to have something of their own, thusly perhaps leaving the circle. The trolls worship Loa gods, which isn't the same as any of what the other druids do.

Keep in mind that the tauren worship the sun and the moon equally. They consider both to be the eyes of the Earth Mother. Just because they're starting to draw power from the sun and gaining access to priests and paladins doesn't mean they are going to stop being druids.

As for the troll connection, I'm not sure, but I imagine it will make as much sense as the worgen connection will.

Quote Originally Posted by crayven
    Because druidism should be prostitution?
    It's like saying :

Hey why can't heavy industrial concerns that polute like crazy be part of Green peace? It's not a monopoly to evironementalists.
    Analogy fail.

I for one am gonna run a "no group with worgen" campaign on my server and i know a lot of my friends who will too. We don't want them in our faction.
    Is your guild called, "Druids for Staghelm"?

My druid is about 5.000 years old. He was born before the grand father of the grand father of the grand father of Hamuul Somethingtotem.
    Your age does not really say anything about your qualifications, power level, or even wisdom. You may be 5,000 years old, but Hamuul Somethingtotem is an archdruid and leader in the Cenarion Circle. So how does that make your 5,000 year old druid feel?

In-game power level =! lore power level.

do trolls really have to be teached to be druids?

i mean, dont they worship feral gods and stuff?
    there could be a nocturnal/moon feral god ( a wolf, owl, or w/e ) for all we know, which teaches them about balance-magic (arcane and natur spells ) and stuff.
    trolls in zul'gurub and zul'aman can already transform themselves into bears, cats, dragonhawks,bats,spiders and egales, so no problem about going feral either ( feral god, heh ).
    and as far as resto goes, they can already roll resto shaman.

in my mind, trolls are just as druidic as night elves, maybe even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I hope the Cenarion Circle just kind of looks the other way.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    I personally believe Night Elfs ARE Trolls, just evolved, perhaps the already peacefull druids can overlook their evolutionary flaws
    I disagree with this. There are many races on Azeroth. Just like the Elves and the Humans and even ogres, the trolls are just naturally here. Though as far as hatred goes the Tauren and Nightelves are part of different factions and do hate one another but yet some nightelves and some tauren come together as their own faction where they don't fight. Why can't that be any different for worgen and trolls?
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by The Core

I thought Tauren sun worshiping was what the pallie lore for taurens was coming from

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde
    I disagree with this. There are many races on Azeroth. Just like the Elves and the Humans and even ogres, the trolls are just naturally here. Though as far as hatred goes the Tauren and Nightelves are part of different factions and do hate one another but yet some nightelves and some tauren come together as their own faction where they don't fight. Why can't that be any different for worgen and trolls?
    I think Ogres came from Draenor. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I think Ogres came from Draenor. Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Yes, ogres came from Draenor.

Trolls and Worgen need their own Versions of the Cenarion Circle

Altho Im sure Worgen will be allowed to enter since they probably learn Druidism from Night Elves (Since they were originally humans who dont practice Druidism)

Troll druids probably have their own way since theyre shapeshifted images of their Animal Gods

15+ Year Old Account

Name me one reason why Cenarion Circle should be racist.

15+ Year Old Account

There more Classist than raceist