Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Shaman Spells Done By Thrall

Thrall's maelstrom weapon is actually just 1000 tiny bladestorms.

when thrall walks his totems get up and walk with him.

Thrall's Mana Tide Totem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAkijDDS61A#t=0m40s

He has since changed spec.
    Started a blog about underground/upcoming artists: http://newraphiphop.blogspot.com/ Check it out!

If you looked closely enough at Thrall's weapon when windfury totem is down, you'd see mini Prince Thunderrans flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by lordlight
    thrall lol, where is he in ICC hua? That's what I thought the alliance had to clean up ICC, take control of the scourge, you horde as so focused on fighting the alliance that we have to deal with your crap and save the world. Sigh. . .
    Wow, talk out your ass more? Comeback when you're more then 12.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Thrall's purge removes the target from game.
    Cataclysm has dropped loot. [The Horde]
    Saurfang rolls 56.
    Thrall rolls 1.
    Vol'Jin rolls 43.
    Mankrik rolls 90.
    Garrosh rolls 100.
    Garrosh has recieved loot. [The Horde]

shamanvspaladin.wordpress.com

10+ Year Old Account

thrall's riptide flooded 1k needles and desolace
    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    )Added an interrupt for the Loladins, called Faceroll freeze: Has a 2 Seconds CD and Silences the target for 1 Minute
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________

Now both will feel that they're (balanced) and paladins will still QQ about Death knights, having those glowing blue eyes.

Thrall's dual wield talent allows him to dual wield 4 chuck norrises dual wielding 2 saurfangs each.

When thrall thinks of jaina she gets 10 instant orgasms.

Thrall is prohibited from having offspring. The balance of the universe would collapse.

Thrall's rockbitter is actually the remains of the planet he destroyed when he accidentally farted while travelling through the twisting nether.

When thrall stops thinking time stops.

When thrall goes to sleep everything goes into deep hybernation, all solar systems stop being in orbit of their suns and suns are turned off.

Thrall is doing your mums as you read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Thrall's Ancenstral Recall doesn't bring him to Orgrimmar. It brings Orgrimmar wherever he is.

Remember that place called Netherstorm? It was the last place that Thrall casted Earth Shock.
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

Deleted

Spell reflect. Byebye Thrall.