Problems with pst stats

Not sure about everyone elsewheres server but our constantly "Pst stats". Which is really frustrating because for me at least have a feral druid, ill pst my stats which arnt bad by any means but because majority dont know what stats are good tell me no, or when I tank just ask "Whats ur HP" I have dodge wtf HP and then they dont invite. I really wish they used more of the gearscore format because this stats things annoying

Re: Problems with pst stats

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Flight
    Not sure about everyone elsewheres server but our constantly "Pst stats". Which is really frustrating because for me at least have a feral druid, ill pst my stats which arnt bad by any means but because majority dont know what stats are good tell me no, or when I tank just ask "Whats ur HP" I have dodge wtf HP and then they dont invite. I really wish they used more of the gearscore format because this stats things annoying
    my realm has been going by GS from what i can see, but every now and then ill see somebody looking for ppl for their 10m ICC or w/e and ask to "pst stats" to him. i simply pst him and ask what stats he wants lol that gets him frustrated and calls me a noob but in the end ends up inviting me cause im better geared than half his raid. as far as asking you what your HP is in bearform you have more HP than in cat and or boomkin