Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: FURY DPS - PROBLEM

Once you get the Shadow's Edge, you will drop a bunch of the expertise that you don't need which will be good, not to mention your dps will go way up from the dmg increase on the weapon itself.

It will also boost your armor pen slightly which will let you switch one of your armor pen gems to str. You are also a little over hit and could afford to change out your ranged weapon for one without hit.

I'd definitely say once you pick up the Shadow's Edge you will be looking much better. Biggest thing is to lower that expertise.

If you have access to ulduar 10 hard modes you could also try picking up a MR to replace the scorpion trinket. It's a bit better because its uptime is higher

Hell yeah!=D i hate to have soo much expertise its annoying working my ass of to get SE it will be pro.

Two things to add:

- Mirror of Truth was a good item back in the days when Naxx was top notch raiding dungeon, it was easy obtainable via badges and got a fairly nice amount of crit and a fine proc (which comes from melee hits), BUT (and its a big butt) the proc-chance is only 10%, this is MUCH lower than any other trinket in comparison. This is why MoT isnt really good...

- Rotation is clear, BT>WW>Slam, never use Slam if BT/WW are ready, BUT shall i use Slam if i would delay my use of BT/WW after that? Given my BT would become available in 0.8 seconds, WW is on CD and Bloodsurge procced, do i use Slam or do i wait for BT?

Quote Originally Posted by Broontank
    If you can get your hands on a Shadow's Edge - http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49888 this is by far your best choice for a mainhand weapon

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50798 is an excellent offhand for how easy it is to get

Broontank I think I had a problem with obtaining Shadow's Edge. Can you suggest any alternative to this weapon? In the off hand - but what get to main hand?