Resto Druid LF Top 100

I am an experienced Resto Druid looking for a top 100 guild. I am a dedicated raider, have been with the same guild over a year and have been an officer for most of that time. I spend a great deal of time researching/theorycrafting boss fights, game mechanics, and my class. I am looking for a stable, progressed, hardcore guild (12/12 only). WoL parses, SS, alt info and offspec CharDev profile available for serious offers. Willing to faction change.Please do not post just a generic form response--I will overlook it.

You can reach me through this forum or at restoLFG@gmail.com.

Re: Resto Druid LF Top 100

up

Re: Resto Druid LF Top 100

About Checkmate -

Our Goals: Our goal is to remain at the forefront of PvE progression while maintaining the close-knit atmosphere. We are relatively new but progressing very quickly throughout ICC 25 man and have several 10 man groups that run as well.

Leadership:

Katemoss- has been raiding since The Burning crusade and cleared sunwell pre patch 2.4. She was also in a top 50 US raiding guild throughout most of TBC

Chiefwiggum- Has been playing since release and cleared up to naxx in vanillia wow and through sunwell pre patch 2.4. Extensive PVPer has held a 2300 ranked team and is on the market for partners.

Eyeon- Raided to about naxx in vanillia wow and then took a break for TBC, but is now back and ready for action. He is a GM of AION and our current raid leader.

Raiding Schedule:

Our typical raid times are 6:45 p.m. CST - 11:00 p.m. CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Sunday.
    We also have multiple 10 man groups that run in our off time.

Loot:
    Our loot system is a standard EPGP system (Earned Points, Gear Points).
    Main spec will always have priority over off spec - raiders will always have priority over trials.
    Officers do hold the right to override EPGP standings in rare circumstances for the benefit of the guild.

Experience:
    You should be one of the best players you've ever met. You should have significant hardcore raiding experience on hard modes in Ulduar.
    If you aren't currently in a hardcore raiding guild, then you must prove to us that you could thrive in a hardcore raiding environment.

Performance:

You must understand strategies and perform your role effectively. You need to be able to communicate. If you don't understand something, we expect you to ask about it.

We analyze your performance on damage/healer meters and general observation in the guild after each encounter, you should constantly strive to improve and make yourself stand out.

You are expected to have appropriate consumables to raid each day, this includes multiple flasks or elixirs, potions, food, weapon oils / poison, and reagents.
    If you don't have the time or finances to support this you should probably consider a more casual guild.

Current Needs:

Open Recruitment

We are looking for kick ass players !

Contacts- Kâtemos ( wont be on until 7 pm server) , Chiefwiggum, Eyeon

http://checkmate.guildomatic.com/