Thread: Tanking Macros

Tanking Macros

I am in need of some useful prot macros. Please share what you use. thanks! :-*
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted

Re: Tanking Macros

.. What macros do you need exactly? ???

i dont know what kind.. someone told me I should be using them though lol...
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Well, have you noticed any particular area of your tanking that's lacking? Or do people tend to complain that you do certain things badly? Because if not you don't really "need" to change anything, do you?

Learn to think for yourself :P

Some people once told me to buy their magazine or I'd go to Hell. I didn't buy the mag, but I'm not fearing for my eternal rest just yet
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Dralidoth

There's this thread at the top of the page entitled "Common Warrior Macros." I believe you may find what you long for there. Its not all dps. Even if you don't find exactly what your looking for...that would be the thread to post in, not create a whole new one.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org