how do YOU open on warriors?

I was just curious coz mine seems unorthodox.

cheap shot, mut, dismantle, snd, mut, mut, kidney(if not BSing) or envenom.

Re: how do YOU open on warriors?

cheap shot, kidney shot, dismantle, dead.

or do you mean arena? cheap shot, kidney shot, dismantle, blind healer, dead.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge

I think you are exaggerating a bit..lot

i go for cheap, mutilate, Kidney shot, expose armor (unless i don't get a proc i muti first), dismantle then muti, muti, envenom repeat, and cuz my pvp gear is low, or they are prot or something, i vanish cheapshot and keep going

it really depends on the type of warrior, arms warriors even without the bs nerf, have been a joke and could die in a stun lock unless they have insane amounts of resil. therefor cs->ks->lol i win
    prot warriors on the other hand can easily be killed, just gotta keep on them and hope the dont get the shockwave on you.

Garrote, HfB, Slice and Dice, Mutilate, Env- this is faction champions, right?

This question and the fight itself depends much about the players gear. For instance, i`m runing along with 5.2k ap / 42% (+3% talented) crit / 835 resillience and so far the only warriors that threaten me in duels are the tanks that just save cds for a chain. The arms/fury warriors don`t really stand a chance in 1v1.

Cheap > muti > kidney - muti - muti - envenom (dismantle at around 30% or below so they don't do shield wall) and carry on with mutilating and envenom.

Also in duels , some rogues might use double wound so they could use blind, Depending on fight, having blind not go off because of deadly poison would be better for a win.

If he`s using trinket on your kidney, you can just vanish right away, wait for kidney cd and reopen.

If you talk about arena, there are different attacking styles, depending on your / his setup.
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

The tactic I tend to use is Garrote, quickly build extra CP, Rupture and vanish before they get the chance to even know what just happened and just keep interrupting them from stealth when they try to eat through the damage.. Or just wait until the warrior stops demo shouting and sits down to eat and just go for a standard rotation. Because they've been running around like headless chickens trying to catch you, they'll have lost a bunch of health from DoTs and should be much easier to kill.

It's more open world/BG aimed, not exactly something that will fly in arenas.
    Essentially you just exploit a warrior's lack of skill. It's risky, but it's funny to see them try and hold on while the bleeds kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski
    I think you are exaggerating a bit..lot
    Not really, its the same thing with hunters if you get the disarm out before they can shield wall/deterrence they are done. If you get a sap on the healer and you get the disarm out clean its almost 99% over from that point on.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge

While you being still alive? By far a 'no-no' of this tactic working.

First off, the warrior won't be dead before dismantle wears off. Healer uses trinket means your ally need to CC it (You roll with a shaman?) Then your lucky.
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

I'm talking about 3's and we sometimes get wins like that, even vs. 2500+ tsg's
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Amstelkid
    While you being still alive? By far a 'no-no' of this tactic working.

First off, the warrior won't be dead before dismantle wears off. Healer uses trinket means your ally need to CC it (You roll with a shaman?) Then your lucky.
    Actually you are wrong, you can get a kill in the first 2 or 3 seconds of dismantle....if the healer trinkets the blind your healer is already standing on top of them waiting for the sap/blind to wear off and fear immediately/stun/hex while a 10k lavaburst and 6k instant lightning bolt is being pumped into a non shield walled warrior as well as the rogue unleashing envenoms off. Sure I only have a 2k team but we are playing at a 2400 MMR and even really good warriors can be gibbed if done properly, this is just from our 3s experience.