Thread: Arms and Incite

Arms and Incite

Hi I wonder about some things with the Incite "build" and stuff around it.

1. What is important to have in stats in comparison with regular arms build. How much crit, str, arp shuld i go fore? Arp 1400 is hard cap so aim for this is an goal over time. And seems to me that crit is an important stat in a incite build but how mutch should i ame for? And wath about strenght?

2. which rotation shuld i use?

3. I whould think that on bosses that gives much rage u should spam HS, is this right? But only Hs? wath about rend execute ms and slam? And wath about bosses that dont give much rage? only use HS when over 70 rage? and just a normal rotation for arms before this, or?

3. When is this build best? Wath kinda fights?

4. Are ther other things that is nice to know? somthing im missing?

5. How about when boss gets to 20% HP? should i use execute or HS or both? have been reading bit about this, and ppl say difrent things. Hmm

I will be really happy for all the feedback i can get!
    Have a nice week

Tiger

Re: Arms and Incite

1) pretty much the same as normal arms build, haste gets a bit more value altho ignnore that

2) same as before, but more focus on heroic strike

3) normal rotation, hs is rage dump

4) rember thunderclap on 3+ targets

The thing with the Incite build imo, is that if you need to ask these questions, you're not ready to use it.

Thats just my opinion though.
    ARMORY - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Darkfangs

And forget it for 10-mans.

Lots of raid buffs = more rage, in your average 10man group with some casters and some melees you'll most likely not have every helpful buff and will have less rage.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

But how about when boss gets to 20% HP? should i use execute or HS or both? have been reading bit about this, and ppl say difrent things. Hmm

Added to main post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigergutt
    But how about when boss gets to 20% HP? should i use execute or HS or both? have been reading bit about this, and ppl say difrent things. Hmm
    execute phase you just drop slam as a gcd and use exe, still que hero for low rage abils- rend/overpower and with execute if you have 70+ rage
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Saikred
    The thing with the Incite build imo, is that if you need to ask these questions, you're not ready to use it.

Please dont be a douchy elitist when you dont have gear or experience to back you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Saikred

Elitist jerks that way >>>

To the op you can check my spec as I am currently incite arms whjile we look to replace our combat rogues.

click on the blue globe under my name to the left for my armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    And forget it for 10-mans.
    This is a very important point to keep in mind when considering the incite build. I do 10 man ICC mainly on my Arms warrior. We had 3 pallies come to our 10 man for 3 weeks in a row, so I respeced to Incite. That same week 0 pallies. I regretted it immediately. For 10 man's unless your group has a talented battle shout provider and doesn't mind losing out on Imp Commanding, I would not spec into the Incite build.

Hi I wonder about some things with the Incite "build" and stuff around it.

1. What is important to have in stats in comparison with regular arms build. How much crit, str, arp shuld i go fore? Arp 1400 is hard cap so aim for this is an goal over time. And seems to me that crit is an important stat in a incite build but how mutch should i ame for? And wath about strenght?
    Stat priorities do not change. However, Incite build doesn't really come into it's own until 251+ gear.

2. which rotation shuld i use?
    Rotation does not change on single targets. You just add Heroic Strike to your rotation (you can queue without losing GCDs) at 75+ Rage, or 60+ Rage if you have it glyphed (more on that later).

For 3-5 targets, you replace a Slam with a Thunderclap and go about your rotation as normal.

For 5+ targets, you replace Mortal Strike with Thunderclap, and Slam with Mortal Strike, and go about your rotation as normal.

3. I whould think that on bosses that gives much rage u should spam HS, is this right? But only Hs? wath about rend execute ms and slam? And wath about bosses that dont give much rage? only use HS when over 70 rage? and just a normal rotation for arms before this, or?
    On encounters with high raid damage at a semi-normal interval (Festergut, BQL, Sindy) you HS more. Other than that, your rotation does not change. On these fights, it's also beneficial to glyph Heroic Strike. It seems counter intuitive (more rage = more rage?), but the glyph + the AOE will make it so that you HS as much as most fury warriors without interfering with your GCD Rotation.

On encounters without high raid damage, Glpyh of Execute trumps Glyph of Heroic Strike by a nominal margin (margin depends on play style), and absolutely nothing changes. You can queue HS without interfering with your rotation.

3. When is this build best? Wath kinda fights?
    High Rage Fights, as defined above.

5. How about when boss gets to 20% HP? should i use execute or HS or both? have been reading bit about this, and ppl say difrent things. Hmm
    20% to 5%: Rend > OP > Execute -- HS at 80 rage or higher only.
    5% to 3%: OP > Execute -- HS at 80 rage only.
    3% to 0%: Bloodrage > Execute -- HS at 50 rage or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

That was alot of great answers all, thanks alot!!!!! It really helps me, u saved my day
    Hope this will help alot of other Arms warriors to

Have a great week!!!

And please, just keep on posting! We have much to learn from each other!

Tiger 8)