Thread: LF Nice Raid UI

LF Nice Raid UI

HI all

MY current UI is one that I set up my self and doesn't really look a lot different from Blizz UI.
    But because thats not really that great of a UI I want to try some UI who is made by someone else.
    I lack the skills myself and failed big time when I tried it myself (wasn't realy playable)

Hope you guys can advice me a nice UI.

Btw My res are 1680-1050
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

10+ Year Old Account

Re: LF Nice Raid UI

get Roth UI best UI ever

You meen the Diablo one or the normal one.

Btw I also llooked at the LUI one which seems really good. Only got two downsides:
    1. debuffes show up above my own character instead of the targeted and also dont see other raidmembers debuffs.
    2. Al those debuff/buff stacking above my own character will block my view.

u should get Tukui i like it a lot for raids because it doesnt make your screen look so full and it just looks great
    the site is down for maintenance but you can still download from it http://www.tukui.org/
    Where would one buy Hippity-Hops in bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by Herrbear
    u should get Tukui i like it a lot for raids because it doesnt make your screen look so full and it just looks great
    the site is down for maintenance but you can still download from it http://www.tukui.org/
    Wow love jasje version of it.
    I do have to ask wether you can add extra bars, because I hate to keep popping up spellbook.

Most addons can be modified to change such display features to what you want.
    Ofc that is more difficult if they are using the likes of oUF or custom addons which some of those compilations are doing more often.
    Decide what you want to see from the UI in terms of information, and that will put in in a better position to make judgements as to what is good or not.
    If something does not quite fit your needs, then replacement or modification of individual elements is usually possible or if beyond you then providing you can come up with a good arguement, then suggest such changes to the authors.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.