ICC Raid Buff increase interval

This shouldn't be a rehashed version of the other threads QQing about the buff instead I was wondering if there is any info on how often they plan to increase this buff? I looked everywhere last night and could not find info. Please no lolnubcake posts I just want info. Thank you in advance.

Edit: modified title. --Sunshine

Re: ICC Raid Buff

No info yet.

Wow if you need the buff to clear that easy instance you must fail pretty hard...!!!

ok ok... no more trolling :P

No idea, might be 5%/week?

Currently, Blizzard Administrators have not given info on how long until buff increases from 5% to 10% and so on. My personal belief is it will be as long as the gating system, giving us as long as 2-4 weeks between each buff upgrade. Enjoy.
    http://theeminent.guildzilla.com/
    Come visit us on the Eminent - Lothar homepage!

Noone knows for sure yet since as far as I know there has been no blue info released.

If I may hazard a guess though, I'd guess it will be in a similar timeframe as with the wing-gating. That means at least a couple of weeks between each powerup of the buff.

First there was gating to hold people back, now there is floodgating to help people along...

Thanks for the info I really dont care one way or the other about the buff i've just had a lot of guildies asking me and I don't have an answer so thought I'd try here. Thanks

15+ Year Old Account

Re: ICC Raid Buff increase interval