Only 2 LK 10 HM kills

Still only Paragon and Ensidia have downed LK 10 HM and they both used the ICC buff. They both also said that the spirit bug fix was a major part why they got the kill.

Both kills happened very fast; right after the EU servers came up. Everyone could see their raid comps (only 2 healers!) etc so they got some extra info from that. So why didn't the other guilds kill LK? It seems that the spirit bug fix just happened to coincide with the 5% buff and both guilds took the advantage of using the 5% buff to ensure a kill from this difficult boss.

I guess using the buff was the right decision by them no matter what everyone else thinks. People were whining that taking advantage from the buff was somehow "cheating" and the kills were lame and worth nothing because of the 5%. They must feel a bit stupid now.

Re: Only 2 LK 10 HM kills

This topic is new.
    http://www.badomen.info/website/
    Bad Omen recruiting!
    7/13 heroic 25
    Lf:
    Death Knight (DPS)
    Holy Paladin
    Shadow Priest

hi all

Ohaithar
    Praise Raptor Jesus!!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux
    This topic is new.
    Don't forget exciting.

i like pie

I got cookies

I bet its going to take at least another 2 weeks to see another 10man heroic kill and about another month before we see a 25man heroic kill.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ghojac
    So why didn't the other guilds kill LK?
    Because they still haven't found out about the http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=56463

Quote Originally Posted by Ghojac
    Still only Paragon and Ensidia have downed LK 10 HM and they both used the ICC buff. They both also said that the spirit bug fix was a major part why they got the kill.

Both kills happened very fast; right after the EU servers came up. Everyone could see their raid comps (only 2 healers!) etc so they got some extra info from that. So why didn't the other guilds kill LK? It seems that the spirit bug fix just happened to coincide with the 5% buff and both guilds took the advantage of using the 5% buff to ensure a kill from this difficult boss.

I guess using the buff was the right decision by them no matter what everyone else thinks. People were whining that taking advantage from the buff was somehow "cheating" and the kills were lame and worth nothing because of the 5%. They must feel a bit stupid now.
    The bugg made the encounter more harder than he is meant to be, still Hard mode 10man, but the bugg made him even more harder.

When the bugg got fixed, they also inplented the new 5% buff , which is a little boost. Now yes, 2 guilds only managed to kill him, but its not like this buff aint for everyone, its there for all and even with it, no one have killed him exept the Paragon and Ensidia guild.

| Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

15+ Year Old Account

We do have other topics along this line on the forums, and this one seems to have already been derailed, so I'm just going to go ahead and lock it.