T10 (ilvl 251) vs random ilvl 264

Hi, I start playing my hunter like 2 month ago and since i dinged 80 few weeks ago I was preparing him to start raiding ICC.
    With emblems i'm getting in ICC runs and dailies I'm having one problem, where i spend my emblems?
    Should i go for t10 ilvl 251 or random epics ilvl 264 (like chest and gloves and also considerer crafting legs).

What i want is soon have enough gear to go MM, not that I'm doing bad dps in SV, actualy I outdps many MM hunter with better gear (but maybe they dont have enough for MM).

My armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Bunnykiller
    (I know i'm over hit cap, and since i allways run with shamans soon i want to fix that for only 7% hit)

Re: T10 (ilvl 251) vs random ilvl 264

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller

(I know i'm over hit cap, and since i allways run with shamans soon i want to fix that for only 7% hit)
    Shamans have nothing to do with your hit chance. As for your other questions, just check femaledwarf or the spreadsheet.

ok you want the tier 9 helmet and legs.
    tier 10 chest and shoulders.
    after that i would get the cloak, logsplitters, waist, crafted feet (in no certain order what ever is the biggest increase)

That is going to give you the most dps untill you start getting 25 man hardmode loot then you can start switching your tier 9 out for tier 10 4 piece

Quote Originally Posted by Skybluesky
    Shamans have nothing to do with your hit chance. As for your other questions, just check femaledwarf or the spreadsheet.
    All alliance shaman are draenei, which may be what he is hinting toward.

Quote Originally Posted by biggredd
    ok you want the tier 9 helmet and legs.
    tier 10 chest and shoulders.
    after that i would get the cloak, logsplitters, waist, crafted feet (in no certain order what ever is the biggest increase)

That is going to give you the most dps untill you start getting 25 man hardmode loot then you can start switching your tier 9 out for tier 10 4 piece
    I would go for T10 Shoulders Chest, T10 helm, T10 gloves then Logsplitters in that order would be my recommendation, but keep wearing the T9 stuff till you get the tokens to upgrade the T10 items to 264. I wouldn't get the Logsplitters until you have the tier gear, as the T10 4 set 264 > T9 2 set 245, and you want to be able to use the tokens as soon as you can get them.

If you have the gold, I would also get DMC: Greatness to replace that hit trinket until you get something better, and when you do, keep greatness over the encrusted scorpion.

um logsplitters are gloves so why the the tier 10 gloves just to get logsplitters.

i still stand by what i said unless you are in a 25 man raiding guild that kills stuff then it changes things alot

Uh you have more than enough gear to go MM, I don't know why you're still SV.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

Go for two set t10 Pretty good dps upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    All alliance shaman are draenei, which may be what he is hinting toward.
    Well i would still advise 8%. There are times where you will not have a shaman in your group, and cannot be greedy if there are only 2. Those 2 are usually always in tank and healer groups for cleansing / tremor totems. Not to mention it just sounds bad if you ask "Hey could you put a draenei on my group? Im not hit capped"

(Bad if you are geared, acceptable if you are still gearing up from heroics.)
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    Well i would still advise 8%. There are times where you will not have a shaman in your group, and cannot be greedy if there are only 2. Those 2 are usually always in tank and healer groups for cleansing / tremor totems. Not to mention it just sounds bad if you ask "Hey could you put a draenei on my group? Im not hit capped"

(Bad if you are geared, acceptable if you are still gearing up from heroics.)
    Heh, if he's in a guild like ours, his raid is 2/3 draenei and 1/3 other races... ???

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Namor of Muradin
    I would go for T10 Shoulders Chest, T10 helm, T10 gloves then Logsplitters in that order would be my recommendation, but keep wearing the T9 stuff till you get the tokens to upgrade the T10 items to 264. I wouldn't get the Logsplitters until you have the tier gear, as the T10 4 set 264 > T9 2 set 245, and you want to be able to use the tokens as soon as you can get them.
    According to my testing, you are worng. But I don't think I will conwince anyone about it when femaledwarf has spoken ;-) But I noticed a DPS increase after I changed to 4/5 T10 (2*251 and 2*264)