Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Uldum Raid [Instance Suggestion]

Not one, but 2 worms?

Anyway, liked your idea's. I hope Blizzard listens this time and makes an Uldum Raid
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted

I just added the fourth Boss and reworked my previous posts to make them better readable.

The fourth Boss is the rumored Uldum Superweapon. The weapon itself isn't evil but the insane inhabitants of Uldum are^^

I still don't get why people make these ideas here and not on the official forums.

Or what you get out of it. Wouldn't mind an explanation to why you feel it's worth doing, and posting here of all places.

Deleted

And how exactly are you supposed to Kill Charga?
    All i read was like "with every failure and every 15th second without a way around it you get the debuff >Moist<"

On 4 Moist it becomes drenched and BOOM

So... Moist goes up and up and up - by what mechanic does it go down?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaîn
    The instance doesn't have a hardmode but is naturally hard.
    Nice try, but that won't happen.

Hardmodes are here to stay.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account

wall of text... Dude, +10 internets for you. <.<
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Core
    I still don't get why people make these ideas here and not on the official forums.

Or what you get out of it. Wouldn't mind an explanation to why you feel it's worth doing, and posting here of all places.
    For the fun of it, I'd assume. It's extremely unlikely that Blizzard is going to listen to these kind of suggestion, as they most likely have something planned already, so why bother posting them on the Suggestion forums where hardly anybody is going to notice them, when you can post here instead?

Cool ideas.

But you sure have a lot of free time hehe

good work

very very thought out

would love to see something like this come to light

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiko
    And how exactly are you supposed to Kill Charga?
    All i read was like "with every failure and every 15th second without a way around it you get the debuff >Moist<"

On 4 Moist it becomes drenched and BOOM

So... Moist goes up and up and up - by what mechanic does it go down?
    Moist has a range of 44 yards. So you just run outside the diameter and let the debuff run off. You only need to do a tank switch and watch out for the debuff of the essence of storms.

Also I do this purely for my own personal enjoyment. It's like mediation ;D ;D
    Unfortunately I can't post this suggestion with my EU account on the american forums, where the possibility of it beeing recognized by the developers would be the highest.

Deleted

I just added the fifth Boss. The Keeper of the Archives. It's an optional encounter which has a very funny ability. But you should read it yourself.

*Warning* It's a massive Wall of Text, but I tried my best to make it readable.

Very nice suggestion, a lot to read but very nice. I like the design of your raid. The three guardians at first with their unique style and then venturing deeper inside Uldum. Also the achievments for the later boss fight sound promising. I hope you add your next boss real soon, because I want to know what Cho'Gall is capable of^^

Oh and maybe you should give the third boss also an intro speech. Like "Welcom back in the mountains." ;D

Deleted

I just added the 6th Boss. I hope you enjoy Cho'Gall Master of the Twilight Hammer.

Fantastic lore behind it and a good read for the best part although TLDR it all.

WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

holy shit, this is awesome

Uldum: Halls of the Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by The Core

Cause Blizzard stated a few times; They do not take ideas from players, at anytime.
    They did once, and was about to release it but the "author" started that he wanted money or whatever.

So they wont at anytime, take any full-ideas from players.
    They may take suggestions, like "Why not make another non-trash raid?" but they wont take full ideas like this. Face it.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thaîn

Healer chase: The Boss resets his threat table and is slowed. In this phase only healing produces threat. Because of this the boss has to be kited by the healers. They need to overaggro each other from time to time to not get catched. He uses this ability every 2 Minutes for 40 Seconds. When Healer chase expires he resets his threat table once again. Also every player receives 1k unresistable Damage per Second as long as Healer chase is active.

Healer Chase: I see you back there. This guy here only survives because of you. It would be stupid not to kill you first.
    epic
    /approve
    I love this idea as a healer <3
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

daaamn, you got some saweeet ideas in there... Hopefully blizzard reads some of this and inspires ideas of it..

just don't like the idea of worms.. better change worms with other beast, we already killed worms

I'd say something egyptian like scarabs or something^^

peace, respect

Magtheridon
    • Hakkar the Soulflayer
    • General Drakkisath

WTF would magtheridon and hakkar be doing there ,they got NOTHING vs. the titans

Else this looks AWESOME