Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: bladestorm can now be disarmed

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    Every change concerning PvP seems to be evolved around rogues. This isn't a warrior nerf at all..........it is a rogue buff.

Stupid.
    what are you smoking? rogues have no problems with warriors, envenom > plate, evasion / feint > bladestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Caddyshack
    Great. So now arms will be even more shitty than it already is! YAY!

Sigh... With all the changes to arms with WotLK it's really making me miss what we had back in vanilla/tbc. I thought it sucked back then but compared to now we had it fuckin good.

Hell, I might as well PvP as Fury now. =/
    This post is filled with a shocking amount of horrible at this game. How can you possibly thing warriors are in a bad spot right now? Are you playing in the 1100s bracket or something? I am honestly sickened that anyone could possibly think any of your post makes sense.

Every change concerning PvP seems to be evolved around rogues. This isn't a warrior nerf at all..........it is a rogue buff.

Stupid.
    yeah, and buff to onther warriors (they have disarm too!), and to MM hunters, and to bird pet, and to fire mages, and to shadow priests. WoW isn't builded around your warrior, live with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladread
    Horrible nerf, do not implement it will FUCK warriors.
    no, it will FUCK bad warriors, who wins only due to BS
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkow
    Not sure why they are using disarms, all the classes that can disarm minus Spriests do decently enough against warriors.
    example:
    you are MM hunter and do some pew pew, warrior harmstrings your healer, MS him, BS... and you can do nothing, healer heal with 50%(25%) ef. and dies. now you can help you teammate! you can disarm this swirling piece of metal

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor
    yeah, and buff to onther warriors (they have disarm too!), and to MM hunters, and to bird pet, and to fire mages, and to shadow priests. WoW isn't builded around your warrior, live with it
    Actually, it kind of is built around "our" warriors. Warriors (I wish I wish I had the source) were/are the measuring stick/whipping post for PvP effectiveness. How does it do against a warrior? Can it kill a warrior? Does it arouse a warrior? Any changes to warriors/a classes effectiveness against warriors has a large amount of consequences to the rest of the class base.

Quote Originally Posted by masterprtzl
    what are you smoking? rogues have no problems with warriors, envenom > plate, evasion / feint > bladestorm.
    Exactly. Why do they need another too against them? I get it helps people peel a warrior off their partner but the only 3 comps I can think of with this are RMP(which doesn't need the help), RLS(which it could help), and ret rogue priest, (which has a bubble/BoP so Bladestorm is marginally useful at best). Hunters don't need it, they can already kite warriors well. Warriors are a wash. Spriests could use would it work if the fear doesn't hit? Not seeing where they are coming from with this one besides a bunch of qq about bladestorm killing badly geared clothie. It is the wrong way to fix warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Guess that unarmed skill will come in handy after all. I do agree with those that have said that this change will not drastically change the representation of arms warriors in high end arena, as all classes with a disarm shouldn't have had a problem with brostorm in the first place.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    This is what happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object. It gets disarmed.
    Nu-oh My God.

Also, fml, im a warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiki
    Actually, it kind of is built around "our" warriors. Warriors (I wish I wish I had the source) were/are the measuring stick/whipping post for PvP effectiveness. How does it do against a warrior? Can it kill a warrior? Does it arouse a warrior? Any changes to warriors/a classes effectiveness against warriors has a large amount of consequences to the rest of the class base.
    if you get caught by BS, if you don't have movement inc. effects, you will die (imagine body and soul specced holy priest and BSed warrior, lol), now, someone can save your ass from it, or just help you (exeption: death grip), this nerf will affect dps classes with no heals (hunter, rogue, spriest out of shadowform is dead spriest (cancel BS, charge to it and nuke it)) and they can't help their teammate to get out from BS.
    if warrior get caught in BS, he can charge/intercept/intervine/shieldwall+block and now, disarm

if you get caught by BS, is you don't have movement inc. effects, you will die (imagine body and soul specced holy priest and BSed warrior, lol), now, someone can save your ass from it, or just help you (exeption: death grip), this nerf will affect dps classes with no heals (hunter, rogue, spriest out of shadowform is dead spriest (cancel BS, charge to it and nuke it)) and they can't help their teammate to get out from BS.
    if warrior get caught is BS, he can charge/intercept/intervine/shieldwall+block and now, disarm
    LOL@That poor poor fucking holy priest. No need to explain, I understand the change. It's a just a silly, meaningless, and wholly arbitrary one. Seeing as most warrior changes (read nerfs) go forward irrespective of discussion, QQ, or trolling I'm not sweating the inevitable, that's just stressful and hinders adaptation.

I do feel like this change is kinda silly. As many people have said, this primarily buffs rogues, spriests and hunters, none of which really have trouble with with.

I can't complain since it will help me, but I would rather see a UA nerf.

and with the buff to dismantle with preparation? this is stupid, i dont get the point in this nerf, the reason at all... wtf can we do now?? This is ridiculous, if this really goes underway, im quitting this stupid game

Stupid.
    No! Somebody has found out or devious plot to become more overpowered!

Quote Originally Posted by Craigadiddle
    better make it so BM hunters can be disarmed while using beastial wrath as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiki
    LOL@That poor poor fucking holy priest. No need to explain, I understand the change. It's a just a silly, meaningless, and wholly arbitrary one. Seeing as most warrior changes (read nerfs) go forward irrespective of discussion, QQ, or trolling I'm not sweating the inevitable, that's just stressful and hinders adaptation.
    huge warrior nerf, is fixing sweeping strikes while BSing, double hitting single target was OP, but bad warriors didn't knew about that bug
    Quote Originally Posted by anand824
    and with the buff to dismantle with preparation? this is stupid, i dont get the point in this nerf, the reason at all... wtf can we do now?? This is ridiculous, if this really goes underway, im quitting this stupid game
    you have 50% disarm reduction due to tallents, also, disarms affected by diminishing
    i loled at B /B part xD

Quote Originally Posted by anand824
    Do you mean the glyph that puts dismantle on prep, or did I miss a rogue change?

If you mean the glyph, I doubt many rogues will switch to it.

huge warrior nerf, is fixing sweeping strikes while BSing, double hitting single target was OP, but bad warriors didn't knew about that bug
    Bugs need to be fixed, therefore I don't call it a nerf. That was unfair and random; if it happened that way all of the time it would have been fixed sooner.

I'll bet this post gets over a million views before it fades off.

People are gonna be like... OMG TROLL ALERT LOL Y2K

huge warrior nerf, is fixing sweeping strikes while BSing, double hitting single target was OP, but bad warriors didn't knew about that bug you have 50% disarm reduction due to tallents, also, disarms affected by diminishing
    i loled at B /B part xD
    Ok so... after the first tick or two of BS you get hit with a 10 second disarm, which is reduced to five seconds due to the talent/enchant/whatever... the last 5 ticks of BS will ALL occur while still disarmed. GG moron. L2math. Also, DR has little or nothing to do with this. Why would you burn a disarm b4 bladestorm, esp since most (all?) disarms are on 1min or longer CDs?

nomnomnom on all the QQs.

OnTopic: Finally a way to save your teammmate in 3's.

Quote Originally Posted by DomBomb1
    Ok so... after the first tick or two of BS you get hit with a 10 second disarm, which is reduced to five seconds due to the talent/enchant/whatever... the last 5 ticks of BS will ALL occur while still disarmed. GG moron. L2math. Also, DR has little or nothing to do with this. Why would you burn a disarm b4 bladestorm, esp since most (all?) disarms are on 1min or longer CDs?
    so what? you applied your bleed on rogue, he can't vanish (ex: dwarf). l2teamplay? intervine from rogue and he can't kill you (howl on him and intervine, so, he will be slowed) or charge to his teammate. if you think that disarmed BS is useles, cancel it fear rogue or w/e.
    diminishing gives you immune to chain disarm (prep glyph) it's not 10 sec tallanted, but 7.5 sec's tallented, and wasted gcd from rogue, wasted prep, wasted energy