Fury Warrior T10 4PC Clarification

I've seen a lot of misinformation on the forums regarding the t10 4pc bonus recently and wanted to take a moment to clear a few things up.

1. The extra slam proc CANNOT be overwritten by another Bloodsurge proc unless it too is an extra slam proc.

2. The extra slam proc lasts 10 seconds as apposed to just 5 seconds like the regular Bloodsurge proc.

3. The scrolling battle text will say [Extra Slam] when you get an extra slam proc. You can also monitor it by using addons like QuartzProc.

4. The shortened GCD from using the first slam of an extra slam proc applies to all abilities that are not currently on cooldown, not just the next proc'd slam.

Re: Fury Warrior T10 4PC Clarification

1- I'm pretty sure it can, it has happened to me a lot of times (bloodsurge with 1s gcd pops, but no double slam)

2- working as intended, who doubted that?

3- didn't see that one, will test later, but if it's true, it's awesome, and I thank you for the information

4- true, but I think it's a bug and blizz will fix, as it says on the tooltip that it reduces ONLY the gcd on slam/execute
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Re: Fury Warrior T10 4PC Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    1- I'm pretty sure it can, it has happened to me a lot of times (bloodsurge with 1s gcd pops, but no double slam)
    I've had the 4pc bonus for about two weeks now and can say with 100% certainty that the extra slam DOES NOT get overwritten by a normal bloodsurge proc unless a) you've already used the first slam from the extra slam proc or b) it's being overwritten by another extra slam proc.

EDIT: Managed to get a screen shot of this on my random today. I got an extra slam proc on my WW followed directly by a regular bloodsurge proc. You can see on my quartz bar that "Slam" still has 8.3 seconds left, indicating that it was no overwritten by the second Bloodsurge proc.