Funny Shadow's Edge story

Well. My guild did the weekly last night before our ICC25, which gave me enough badges for my last saronite. So I traded them all in + the two bloods for Shadows Edge.

So I'm thinking "ZOMG EPIC!!11!1! Now i can blow up the deeps even more tonight."

Right as our off tank logs off due to RL problems. So I ended up tanking the whole raid. XD

So I still haven't been able to test it out for real. I did a heroic daily and was hitting 10k single target divine storms without the seal damage... so its definitely hitting MUCH harder then Bryntroll. Popped avenging wrath, saw a 8500 white crit, and my jaw dropped.

I cant wait to test this beast out in a raid.

Just kind of a QQ post + being excited I got shadow's edge + wanting to know your experiences with it.

Re: Funny Shadow's Edge story

especially for the souls part of the quest, if you have to tank, put on a weapon switch, drop your consecrate then switch back. You put the debuff on them without sacrificing anything ^^

I have to do that since im a MT =/

I have the benefit of being fury, so I get to use bryntoll + Shadow's edge.. its amazing. Even in my crap gear (its offspec) I can do 7500 dps. If I had more optimized gear, I could do more.. but work with what I got =/

-yes i know this is a pally forum, im just helping a fellow tank mostly to get souls while tanking-