[PVP addon] Looking for "CD addon"

Hi all

Basically what im looking for is an addon that shows when "Bladestorm, Dismantle etc." are ready. Much like the way Interuptbar allready are working. Hope someone can point me in the right direction. :P

Re: [PVP addon] Looking for "CD addon"

Figured out myself, just edited Interuptbar.lua to meet my demands ;D

Deleted

MSBT can do that. OmniCC shows you exactly how many minutes/seconds untill your ability is ready. I use both

Afflicted

A simple approach would be to have an action bar, with a button for each ability you intend to monitor with something like OmniCC to provide a counter.
    Size and place the bar as appropriate, and make it unresponsive to mouse clicks.
    Sure it might not be as pretty as some or will show icons which are still counting down etc, but could potentially even work with dual specs since it is utilising the standard action buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.