Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Bladestorm changes

Quote Originally Posted by Nosense
    "Bladestorm isn't supposed to be uncounterable" The skill description tells me else.
    then you should worry about your educational level.
    EVERY other really hard hitting 51 Talent can be countered (exept bm lolmode, nerf hunterz).
    Druid berserk and starfall can get stunned.
    Deep freeze can be trinketed/dispelled (so you don´t get shattered)
    Chaos Blot can be interupted/Immolate dispelled so it doesn´t hit that hard.
    Gargoyle can be killed/feared/etc.
    Rogues don´t even have a useful 51 in PvP.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka
    bladestorm is now completely useless against half the classes in the game...

warlock = teleport away.
    mage = blink or block
    paladin = bubble or outrun it or outheal
    priest = outheal, dispersion or disc shield...and now disarm -.-
    warrior = shield block or disarm or shield wall or intervene/charge/intercept to someone far away
    dk = pop defensive cd and or heal yourself with ghoul during it
    rogue = sprint away, evasion and the aoe reduce ability and now disarm...
    shaman = outrun with ghost wolf or outheal and bubble

Talking about arenas and duels.

This is bullshit....now warriors are completely CCable, depending on can the ccing people avoid reflect which is rather easy.
    honestly, what?

post full of fail if i ever saw one.

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh
    Hunters got their always parry/spell dodge but you can hit them from behind.
    That is no longer true. It has been changed a while ago so that you cannot hit them from behind either.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol
    I'd rather wanna be able to knockback Bladestorming warriors :/
    This

Lolstorming any shaman still works perfectly, just like any priest, a paladin (except for bubble), and any DK.

Also: WoW PVP is NOT balanced around 1v1.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

/cast Bladestorm

4000, 4000, you skill in Unarmed has been increased to 4, 5, ... your target is dead.

Not that I would ever get rid of the talent, as it will still have a ton of utility and score kills on a fleeing druid etc... buttttt

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...5,Mw8-qR,11623

would be interesting to think about.

More survivability?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...bR9TS3N,,11623

but more likely...
    inc more prot wars with devastate buff -.- http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...d_4Y7Oo,,11623

Balls Deep!!

I'll love watching a Warrior spin around for 6 sec's then realizing he lost his weapons

I guess he will look a little like this when the Baldestorm is over: ???

best part of wow. "MY CLASS GOT NERF'D! MY LIFE IS RUINED! THIS CLASS IS RUINED! WHY WOULD ANYONE PLAY THIS GAME NOW?! END OF THE WORLD!"

and i go. "i suppose i'll get my rogue ready to grief arms war's next patch with disarm." :]

warlock = teleport away.
    mage = blink or block
    warrior = shield block or disarm or shield wall or intervene/charge/intercept to someone far away

This is bullshit....now warriors are completely CCable, depending on can the ccing people avoid reflect which is rather easy.
    Allright, you are one of those players which use BS as a "I win Button" Did you ever consider popping it when one of those CDs are down? This game isnt balanced around 1v1, so have your teammate(s) CC the opponent who can Disarm BS. LEARN TO PLAY.

Btw, I dont think this nerf is fair. Yes, warriors need nerfs, but this isnt the way to do it. Nerf ARP or UA, perfarable both. Espically Arp warriors do retardet dmg. Again, blizzard ignores the real problem and try to solve stuff in a simple way. Fail.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lodar
    You are kidding me right...Disarming a 51 point talent..... ???
    Let's see Ret 41 and 51 point talents: Crusader Strike and Divine Storm... "Requires Melee weapon". ofc the cooldown isnt so big but anyway...

Deleted

ohhh for the love of god stop the QQ
    i dont see loladins bitching about "oh noes that warr can break my bubble"
    GET USED TO IT!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh
    Poor poor warriors, so your overpowered out of any tough situation that makes me immobile/ ROFLROFL CHOP CHOP cooldown now has a counter.

Let's see:
    All Death knight cooldowns have been nerfed to the death to the point i never, ever see death knights pvp anymore in Cyclone at least.
    Druids never had an overpowered cooldown so there realy is no point in talking about them.
    Hunters got their always parry/spell dodge but you can hit them from behind.
    Mages have their lovely iceblock, too bad warriros and priests can dispell it (remember the qq?)
    Paladins had their bubble made dispellable during tbc (roflQQ good times)
    Priests only play with their ulity and dispersion is only recently made viable as a pvp cooldown (or is it?)
    Rogues - no comments
    Shamans' wolves can be killed cc'ed and, wait, since when is enh a good pvp specc?
    Warlocks have their circle but it hardly helps them unless they have 1k resil or something.

You're not alone buddy. Live with the change.
    i must admit m8 you are mentaly chalanged
    druids don't have a overpowered cooldown? check resto druid in arena check feral druid in arena try killing one as a warrior ..aaa good luck
    the really stupied thing about bladestorm being disarmable is that it last for 6 seconds and disarm is ussally 5 seconds war/rogue
    if we were to compare to a beast master's beast within wich has almost the same description as warrior's BS is that it lasts for 10 seconds and it makes it viable for a litle bit of burst
    in conclusion they should up the duration of bladestorm with 1-2 seconds to balance the countereffect of a disarm
    but the problam is warrior are the most vulnerable when doing bladestorm they can't use any other abilityes while doing that and when /cancelaura bladestorm you will get a gcd wich mean if you don't do BS at a safe hp pool you are probably going to end up dead by the end you finish BS especcially in 3v3 or 5v5 brackets
    and BS was the only mean of pressure for a warrior vs certain combos rogue/sp and mage/sp rogue/mage
    now it will be totaly usseless and think about this rogues will be able to disarm 2 consecutive times a warrior meaning 10 seconds if mages sheeps and does silence on my pally that atleast 15 seconds i have to survive alone and what does a warrior do if he is disarms? he has 2 abilityes he can use piercing howl and thunderclap gg trying to survive any of the combos mentioned above with those

... and The Heavens Shall Tremble.
    Lord of Agamaggan - EU.

This nerf is stupid.

Arms Warriors need a nerf in a serious way, but this isn't it. The 3 classes that can disarm, rogues/spriests/hunters, are already considered counters to warriors. If you're one of those classes and are consistently losing to warriors in arenas... well, you're what they make 1500 MMR for.

Shaman, non-shadow priests, non-prot paladins, non-frost mages, boomkins, and I saved the best for last: WARLOCKS... these are what need help against warriors. None of these classes can disarm, so only comps that don't already cause serious issues for warriors will be buffed against them, whereas the comps that are suffering will continue to suffer.

Remove UA and let me pummel in battle stance. Nerf my absolutely ridiculous mobility by removing juggernaut, but make it so I can get to heroic fury and imp intercept in a pvp arms spec. Warriors who use bladestorm the way its described repeatedly in here aren't warriors you should worry about in arenas...

Yeah, WLD, Doubleheal warrior and warrior/elesham/holypal aren't hard matchups as rmp at all...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    They really ought to make it look more badass and less like a twirling ballerina.
    I lol'd

and yeah, people gotta blow their CDs somehow, get used to it.

Instantly Whirlwind up to 4 nearby targets and for the next 6 sec you will perform a whirlwind attack every 1 sec. While under the effects of Bladestorm, you can move but cannot perform any other abilities but you do not feel pity or remorse or fear and you cannot be stopped unless killed.
    fo shizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    If someone will tell me true meaning of life I will quit right away and start doing "that thing".

Deleted

warlock = teleport away.
    mage = blink or block

what are you talking about my 1k resilaince preist gets killed from a ROFLOLCOPTER with pain surpsension+ batle master trinket -.- not like i can run away with the snare 100% on me. now my rogue friend can actulay save my ass

These topics are honestly entertaining, the most clueless comments are bein made.
    "war pvp is dead"
    "bubble counters bladestorm"
    "you can outrun it"
    "you can heal in it cause we cant interrupt"

I think you should stop playing the game if you think/made any of the above comments.