Lower level dungeons

Yes, I know that low level dungeons are a "big*" deal and Blizz allows greater ranges of freedom on loot rolls to let people explore, but why on earth can rogues roll on wands?

Re: Lower level dungeons

need before greed dos not work bfor tbc

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds
    need before greed dos not work bfor tbc
    This. Because a cloak with 4 stam, 6 str and 5 crit can be good for casters too at that level (stam+crit).
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Because a clock with 4 stam, 6 str and 5 crit can be good for casters too at that level (stam+crit).
    A.. clock? ???

Quote Originally Posted by levitate
    A.. clock? ???
    Timex Clock of the Soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by levitate
    A.. clock? ???
    Be happy that I didn't forget the L too :
    Samin
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account

This. Because a cloak with 4 stam, 6 str and 5 crit can be good for casters too at that level (stam+crit).
    True, but still, a wand for a rogue just doesn't make any sense. They're not even able to equip it, even if they'd want the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Purno
    True, but still, a wand for a rogue just doesn't make any sense. They're not even able to equip it, even if they'd want the stats.
    The problem is that stuff isn't that good itemized generally. And it would be unfair if you can't roll on stuff that you can't equip, while a plate wearer could roll on cloth. But some plate (holy paladin) or leather (non-feral druids) wearers may need to roll on cloth for upgrade in classic content. So to make this possible and not be unfair, everyone can roll on everything pre-BC. It sucks sometimes, but that's how it is. Try suggesting it on offical forums, but don't expect to much.
    Samin

10+ Year Old Account

The problem is that stuff isn't that good itemized generally. And it would be unfair if you can't roll on stuff that you can't equip, while a plate wearer could roll on cloth. But some plate (holy paladin) or leather (non-feral druids) wearers may need to roll on cloth for upgrade in classic content. So to make this possible and not be unfair, everyone can roll on everything pre-BC. It sucks sometimes, but that's how it is. Try suggesting it on offical forums, but don't expect to much.
    I know about the itemizing issue. My Holydin needed on spellcaster cloth and so did my Balance Druid. My casters needed rings with +2 spirit +2 agility just because the +2 spirit was an upgrade to having no ring at all.

Still, I don't think it makes much sense to let clothies be able to need on plate just because plate can need on cloth too. It's not a massive amount of money to ninja...

Either way, I don't think suggesting it at official forums would achieve anything. I think I read they're going to re-customize lowlevel gear for Cataclysm anyways, so that might be the fix.

Don't worry about it since quests items and such replace all dungeon items eventually. The only thing you should be thinking in low level dungeons "Oh cool I could use this drop, I'll roll need on it and if I get it cool, if not whatever I'll surely see it drop again."
    http://theeminent.guildzilla.com/
    Come visit us on the Eminent - Lothar homepage!