Toasted by Mages

yesterday i was doing arenas with a paly, I have 1402 resilience and got absolutely burned down by 2 priests (2v2 bracket) they just popped their images or ghosts and started shooting me down, my guess is that 15 secs is about the time they took to take me down...

how in the world can you beat that? i am a dk http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...akkari&cn=Puyo

i mean ... i rather see people with this resilience if that, people dont gem res i dont know why . .. but getting killed with such easyness ... i mean ... i just got out and went for a walked, my ass was so sore because of the recent ass-rape i got that it was difficult to still standing or sitting down ...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Toasted by Mages

You're gemming resi instead of the stat you really need (don't know that for DKs, guess its STR) and using two medallions. Resi stacking is bad bad bad! And antimagic shell when you are being owned by caster?

Stop gemming resi, and get a better second trinket and learn to use what your class has.

You spent 15 seconds taking abuse, no silencing/interrupts, no losing, not help from partner? If so you deserved to die. As duulis said your geared wrong.

Also you said priests in the post, yet you refrence mage skills and say mage in the title.

We need more info on how it happened, and if i keeps happening

ams, amz, strangulate, death grip, mind freeze, chains of ice, los

Jesus christ man, get rid of the resilience gems.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

First, gem properly.

Then LoS, AMS(Z), Interrupt, Grip, Strangulate, beg for a freedom and LoS

Says you got burned by two priests? Not that it's unlikely but meh.

Anyway, you got what you gemmed for, 15 sec is pretty good vs two mages. Hell, try two shamans lavabursting you next time, see how many seconds you can last with that. If you want to PVP dough, gem smarter.
    Ghostcrawler :
    This isn't a contest to try to get your ideas into the game. Very, very few player suggestions are ever going to see the light of day. If you find that prospect too frustrating, then spend more effort describing problems rather than offering solutions, or just read along instead of posting.

Obvious troll is obvious...

hes got 1 resil gem

So what you got killed by mages or priests? wtf?

A toast for the mages.

Now about you...