4xT10 or? (feral Tank)

I have a question that's been bugging me... I have 4 parts T10 for feral tanking and using ikfurus sack chest piece, but I also have the cultist bloodsoak shoulders or whatever they are called (they drop from lady deathwhisper 25m) they are much better then my T10 shoulders, but is it worth breaking the 4th piece set bonus ? ???

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: 4xT10 or? (feral Tank)

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

Quote Originally Posted by rated
    helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by elwi
    I have a question that's been bugging me... I have 4 parts T10 for feral tanking and using ikfurus sack chest piece, but I also have the cultist bloodsoak shoulders or whatever they are called (they drop from lady deathwhisper 25m) they are much better then my T10 shoulders, but is it worth breaking the 4th piece set bonus ? ???
    in sack is a realy good tanking item it gives u and exp witch u realy need as tank to keep argo, other then that exp even increases your suvive ability
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by elwi
    well the shoulder is not good when you compare to a T10 264 shoulder.

You have done the right gear set up with the T10 and its offpiece.

Hit and Exp help you with threat and without those a dps could die because of a miss/dodge.

I personally downgraded from T9 258 to T10 251 on some fights because the 4-pieces is THAT good. Go 4-piece T10 and never look back!
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

You got 4 piece ? DONE. That bonus is just awesome. Basically, compared to T10-264 4 piece, if you go for 2 piece and 2 264 offset, you're gaining 2 gems (60 stam aka ~1014 hp) for one bonus CD. That CD is great. Just plain great. Get it, love it, don't abandon it. EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.