Using my Profs, What is the best way to make profit?

Hey guys,

I am currently 450/450 Jewelcrafting, and 450/450 Alchemy (Elixir Master).

I am wondering what is the *best* way to use these professions to my advantage and make a profit. I play on Dark Iron, which is a pretty well populated server and there is always a steady supply of crafting materials.

Re: Using my Profs, What is the best way to make profit?

I'm not trying to be an asshole... but did you even google this? Of the two professions those two have the most information available.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

I just came to a reliable website hoping my peers could help me, and yes I have information on the subject, but am looking for new techniques.

I was hoping people on these boards would be more intelligent......lolgoogleitbro

Quote Originally Posted by EvasionOfDI
    I just came to a reliable website hoping my peers could help me, and yes I have information on the subject, but am looking for new techniques.

I was hoping people on these boards would be more intelligent......lolgoogleitbro
    You have three posts and are asking for help on a subject that has been discussed on not even the last two pages of threads. If you can't look for your information you don't deserve it.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

... Yeah. You could at least, you know, link him to the topics instead of just being a smart arse.

transmute epic gems (not cardinal rubies), then cut them.
    also, do your JC daily and trade in for a Dragon's Eye and AH that.
    Transmute: Arcanite also fetches a huge profit, 1 Thorum bar (maybe 2g) + 1 Arcane Crystal (2-3g) = Arcanite bar (easy 16-20g, no CD).
    Rare but needed cuts for JC help too, like Relentless Earthsiege Diamond

Big thing... flasks flasks flasks.