Geared/Experienced DPS Warrior Looking for guild (EST)

Hi, my warrior's name is Noyoucant, I'm from Garona. I like my guild, but, I've been looking around and if I raided an hour more than I do now a night, I'd be in the same spot as a lot of top guilds. I've played since February of 2006 and I'm just looking for a more "hardcore" guild. I love raiding, it's what I play the game for. I want a guild that raids anytime between 4 P.M and 11 P.M EST. I'm from Jersey and I need to get up every morning, so, I can't change my raid times at all. I've tried before and it just was a bad idea. So, if your guild needs a pro DPS warrior with a decent prot off spec, send me a message, send me an ingame mail on Garona or just reply to this post. Going to post my armory and wow-heroes so you can see my specs/gear from the respective links.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?...name=Noyoucant
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a&cn=Noyoucant

Re: Geared/Experienced DPS Warrior Looking for guild (EST)

bump

bump

bump

We are relatively new, but I have made a point of recruiting intelligent and competent players. We have a very talented core, and I'm only looking to build on that. With that being said, we could really use a warrior OT for our first core 10 man team. As we fill in the rest of the second 10 man team (which will be combining with the first for the 25 man) players may be moved around a bit, and if you prefer to DPS instead of tank, something could probably be worked out there. We are on a pacific realm, but most of our players are EST, so I've set the schedule up accordingly. The realm times below are in PST, so if you are in EST just add 3 hours to it. We'd love to talk with you and see if you'd be a good fit. We're a very focused talented group of players that take the raiding seriously, however we are incredibly fun to be around at the same time. We joke and mess around plenty, but whn it comes time to raid we stay focused. Hope to hear from you!

-----------------------

<House of Cards> is currently recruiting almost ALL CLASSES to fill out our second 10 man team, and build a strong core 25 team. Currently, we are working on ICC (4/12), with intentions returning to other WotLK content for Hardmodes. We have a Ventrilo server, and the website is in development. Please read the following and, if interested, e-mail me for an application.

The Proper Candidate:

First of all I am after competence and awareness. Players need to be able to take criticism and improve their playing by learning from their mistakes. I also expect players to be knowledgeable about their class roles/mechanics, while also doing research that is necessary to improve your playing ability. This guild is serious about end-game progression. The standards for play performance are set high, and we expect everyone to meet them. This is not to say, however, that we won't have fun. We goof around plenty while playing, but stay focused during the raid. We believe that with the right players we can have an enjoyable raid atmosphere, that is still very focused. Players will not be screamed at for messing up, but they will be removed from the core raid team if they continue to wipe raids or repeat mistakes. For the most part, the guild atmosphere is kept fun and very enjoyable, yet focused while raiding. This guild centers around team chemistry and camaraderie. If you believe you are this type of player then please read the following which contains the guild model, as well as current and future objectives.

Goal/Framework:

The long term goal of <House of Cards> is to be a competitive progression guild for the release of Cataclysm. In the meantime, we will continue to make progress with hardmodes, ICC, and other other WotLK content. The guild will then continue to a be a tight-knit group for leveling to 85 as quickly as possible. When everyone is there, we will be supportive in obtaining the vendor gear in preparation for the end-game content that Cataclysm will have to offer. The overall idea is to be efficient, prepared, and have a very focused goal.

The guild roster will comprise of 30-35 members, and no more. This breaks down into two 10 man teams and a core 25 man team. We will raid 4 nights a week. Two nights during the weekday, and two on the weekend. Both 10 mans will raid during the week, and join together on the weekends for the same 25 man raid.

Our current raid schedule (In realm time, PST):

Tuesday (10 man): 5:00-9:00 pm
    Thursday(10 man): 5:00-900 pm
    Saturday (25 man): 5:00-Whenever we call it
    Sunday(25 man): 5:00-9:00 pm (possibly 10:00)

Currently, all 4 nights are being used to 10 man Hardmodes, as we do not yet have enough members for the 25 man team.

If this interests you, and you find that you would like to take part in end-game progression with a focused and skilled guild, then please contact me either by e-mail or in game.

Realm- Coilfang
    Characters- Reptawr, Branchez
    Email- Guild.HoC@gmail.co