Deleted

Resto druid gemming

Ok I'm ranting a little bit here but I just don't get it ...
    Maybe someone here could explain it to me cause clearly when I say anything I'm told to stfu as I don't know how to druid ... hmmz fair enough sometimes I wish I was on my druid at the time of these such insults but anyway onto my point ;

Resto Druids gemming ... I mean it's not that difficult ... why for the love of god do I see so many resto's with 20 int gems or 20 haste gems or even fecking 20 crit and spirit gems I mean really does anyone in this entire forum have a reason why someone would do this ..? Even if your under haste cap surely 12sp 10 haste is better then a full 20 haste ... I don't get it ??? I wouldn't mind if it was one or 2 druids but most of the time when I'm randoming on my alts these weirdos pop up..

Re: /rant

If you are aiming for the Haste soft cap 20>10

Depends entirely on gear I guess.

On my resto druid personally I take SP > All, and fill slots where I can with SP + Haste, but there must be some situations where Haste is better for people?

At least its not completely useless gems. I think that you're over-reacting a little personally.
    ARMORY - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Darkfangs

Deleted

Vashta SP is still a bigger value then haste so 12 SP 10 haste > 20 haste from what I remember but it's not even that it's still the 20 crit / spirit / int .. no matter what gear you have , you have no reason to be touching gems like that

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    Ok I'm ranting a little bit here but I just don't get it ...
    Maybe someone here could explain it to me cause clearly when I say anything I'm told to stfu as I don't know how to druid ... hmmz fair enough sometimes I wish I was on my druid at the time of these such insults but anyway onto my point ;
    i lolled so hard at this... +1 interwebz

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vashta
    If you are aiming for the Haste soft cap 20>10
    20>10, that certainly is true.

Yellow socket with 5+ SP = 12sp/10haste gem
    Everything else, 23SP

And you see Dk's socketing Crit rating with +85ap on their weapons. It seems that typing your Class, Spec and word "gemming" or "socketing" in google is too much of a trouble nowdays. It's not rocket science to gem your gear right.

Tip: Don't comment their gems, they just take it as an insult and claim you have no life etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    Vashta SP is still a bigger value then haste so 12 SP 10 haste > 20 haste from what I remember
    There isn't consensus in the resto druid community on this one. Some people believe reaching the haste cap is more important than having more SP, hence why you see some people with 20 haste or even 10 spirit/10 haste gems.

As for int / spirit / crit gems I can only assume that either they dual spec boomkin and share pieces, they're severely undergeared (to the point that mana is an issue), or they just don't pay attention to forums / guides and don't know what the best gems are (I'm certain this is the case for people I see with what seems like a random mix of SP/haste/crit/int/spr gems).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!