Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: If you the coice to make any race have a specific class what would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica
    Human Hunter, should have been available like from the day one. Horde had 3 hunter races (Orc, Tauren, Troll) and Alliance only 2 (Dwarf, Night Elf). And regarding to irl, Human would have been the most obvious race for a hunter.

Think Cataclysm was fixing this, but isn't 6 years after release a bit late?.
    This. I really like the idea of a human hunter. Nothing special, just one guy kicking some ass and still managing to look a bit like Robin Hood ^^

no Draenei Warlocks!
    That would be very wrong.
    Draenei Warlocks wouldn't be Draenei anymore. They would be Eredar, and there is no place on the Alliance for them!!

10+ Year Old Account

no Draenei Warlocks!
    That would be very wrong.
    Draenei Warlocks wouldn't be Draenei anymore. They would be Eredar, and there is no place on the Alliance for them!!
    Fine, i'm sure the horde would welcome more warlock into their ranks anyway

Myself I would love undead druid, tho it makes no sence at all. Unless they where some kind of "dark druid" or whatever.
    Tauren rogue, hey if elephants can sneak up on people and kill them in their sleep. So can taurens.
    Gnome druids, they would turn into plushies.
    Troll warlock, just makes sence.
    Orc priest.
    Worgen shaman.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by veovis

FFS!!!! THEY WOULD STILL BE DRAENEI!! There was a thread about this a while back, about Man'ari and Draenei. They are not the same. A draenei warlock is still a draenei.

And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬

But still, in lore, just no, no

One that never made sense to me and exist is Troll mage. The elves teached magic to the humans. The orcs stole magic towers from the humans to learn the secrets of magi during the first or the second war. Undead are former humans. But trolls? they are wild cannibalistic tribes who believe in vodoo, and not dalaran scholars. Specially the darkspear ones in their tribes. Hell, can they read?

Deleted

Human Shaman

Troll warrior... Oh wait nvm

Troll pally w00t
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

Quote Originally Posted by jertagadlafrata
    Tauren rogue, sneakybeef would be the best name ever.
    What about a Tauren rogue named whersthebef?

Quote Originally Posted by Bears_are_real
    I want a Worgen Shaman hardcore lol.
    That would be freakin' badass.

You're walking around in human form when all of a sudden you come across an elite or something. You activate darkflight - turn worgen, pop spirit wolves, cast heroism and BAM! Instant wolf pack.... that would be awesome....

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou

FFS!!!! THEY WOULD STILL BE DRAENEI!! There was a thread about this a while back, about Man'ari and Draenei. They are not the same. A draenei warlock is still a draenei.

And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬

Bolded bit is now my new sig, thank you good sir. <3

On topic: Belf Shaman Pulease.
    "Oh I like that baby. I put on my robe and my wizard hat."

gnome druids or gnome paladins =)

i know we get priests, but still :P

also

(from BaronSoosdon's new movie "World of Gnomecraft 2.0" :P)

10+ Year Old Account

Worgen Paladin! ;D They used to be human so it's sort of possibe... *inb4lollore*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

now i'm curious, what class do i roll if i want go /brofistin' Sargeras?

gnome druids ftw. gnome are far too curious to be limited to any classes. they'll find a way!

Gnome Paladins, to match Goblins' Shaman. (Not only is the Pally/Shammy balance currently broken, but Horde has one more race/class combo than the Alliance. This would fix both problems.)

But personally?

Worgen Shaman.

Would be SO bitchin'.

dwarf warlocks. arnt there some in brd? maybe the darkiron dwarves had walocks?

Gnome Paladin.
    Would be realy funny seeing Gnome (from lore perspective) starting at some undead as Patchwerk and yelling at it: ''In the name of Holy Light!!!''

Orc Paladin :O doesn`t get more heavy than that

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji
    Worgen Paladin! ;D They used to be human so it's sort of possibe... *inb4lollore*
    It's more that Gilneas never had experience with the Silver Hand before walling themselves off. The only reason they're druids is because they learned it from the elves sent with Velinde Starsong.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Although I'm ally for life, I would roll a Tauren rogue if it were possible.

Most of all though, GNOME FREAKIN PALLIES! I mean come on... they will already have discovered how to bend the light to their will as priest ( so to speak, not all Belf style of course)... wft blizz.