15+ Year Old Account

Pulling songs from Ipod to computer

Ok, so recently I got a new hardrive on my computer and I lost all my music, but I still have all of it on my Ipod and want to rip it to my computer with out deleting any of it. I have a Macbook. Snow Leopard OS. Itunes.

I know there are some downloadable programs out there, but I wanted to ask you guys which ones are the best and safest to use. If you have some experience with this, your advice would be aprreciated. Free to really cheap is preferable.

Thanks guys.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Pulling songs from Ipod to computer

Doesn't the iPod have a mass storage mode that allows you to connect it via USB as a hard drive for quick drag and drop of your music? Oh wait, that's right... DRM.

I though you could just sync it up and have it do it. I dunno though, I use a cheapo mp3 player =P

hmmmmmm well when i had the first ipod nano years ago i used to drop the songs to my pc using idump it worked great but now there should be more softwares and better than idump u can use it tho

ohh im afraid theres no mac version >.<
    http://alternativeto.net/desktop/idump/?platform=mac read that it might helps u

15+ Year Old Account

the program you want is called pod works. Its free, but you will want to pay for the better version that will let you copy everything all at once. The free version isn't fun to use. But it works.