Can't get over this setup

i've been playing feral druid in arena for quite 2 month right now and i achieved with my arena mates 1800 rating, as we get the wrath wep we'll try to keep going since quite none of the possibles setup gives us problems, except one rogue + mage.
    the point is: they keep me or my mate always cc'd for all the time they need to kill me or he. i tried in various arena to find out which cc was better to trinket and as for me was blind since it's the longest. the other point is: anyway 80% we survive the first wave of cc and as they all go in DR i can start dealing some dmg but: -if i try to focus the rogue and for 10/15 sec, dunno, he goes evasion and it's quite a fail. guessed to focus mage, same problem, he keeps me kiting all the time, i spend 90% of the time switching forms to free from slows. the only mage/rogue setup we can kill are the one who completely messes up with CC, but with those who cast em perfectly no way.

any tip from a priest/druid setup vs them?

(here's my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ridge&cn=Eksin, the 2v2 bracket might not be updated yet, i just found him yesterday and we nerded all the afternoon)

Re: Can't get over this setup

no one can really help? ???

Deleted

All I can say here is that LoS is your biggest friend, and warstomp + bash on the rogue can be the breathing room you need

All i can say his..the way we make it. Is to have your priest dispel the mage right away to get him in combat and have you roflburst the mage...and i know theres a pecular macro to do SW right before a sheep to cancel it...helps alot

If you priest gets CC and they go on you ( probly what they'll do) feral charge ( bear) the mage as much as you can and nature grasp the rogue to force a shadow cloak...pop cooldowns and shit

And tell your priest to keep his trinket for blind....nothing else.

And depending on the map this comp can be easily broken or hard as ass
    Like getting them in graveyard is a pain....