10+ Year Old Account

Having the most fun time I've ever had in WoW world PvPing on my Ele!

Ele Shamans are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friggin' awesome at world PvP! I just love going to HFP or WG fortress while under enemy control and just causing chaos!

Thunderstorm is by far the most fun world PvP ability EVER CREATED! I haven't had this much fun since the golden days before BGs were introduced and we did all our PvP in XR or TM (except it's even more fun cuz I have THUNDERSTORM! DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMM!)

Just yesterday I successfully managed to kill 3-5 Horde multiple times while not dying once thanks to THUNDERSTORM and instant ghost wolf. I killed them by knocking them 500 feet off towers and cliffs and by lava bursting their faces and then ghost wolfing to LOS and healing! (no 10% healing debuff because it's WORLD PVP! wooo!)

Today I lost track of time killing tons of Hordies in WG fortress. I'd swoop down like a hawk and snipe some AFK guy and then run away only to be chased by DKs and NPCs. I'd AoE root them all and run away and then turn back and finish off the DKs!

I guess my point is, BGs and Arenas are over rated, world PvP is tons more fun. You have a lot more chances to use the terrain to your benefit and you can heal yourself with no penalty while still keeping the 1100 res mitigation. I've been world PvPing since last week and I'm hooked! The best places are HFP because of the terrain and the newbs leveling up you can gank until they get on their mains so you can gank them too. Also WG fortress because you can land on those towers and knock them off if they start outnumbering you. Good times.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted

Re: Having the most fun time I've ever had in WoW world PvPing on my Ele!

Sengura were you also enjoying thunderstorm when it dismounted people from flying mounts (still takes druid out of flight form)

if not i would recomend watching my ThunderFuck videos on youtube

i had so much fucking fun with thunderstorm man and reading your post made me feel warm inside

www.youtube.com/hybridpanda

You sound like your having way to much fun on Alliance... Ally aren't allowed to have fun.

I must agree. One of my favorite WoW moments was walking around SW (PVE realm) on my warrior and seeing a Horde raid head to the docks. I switched to my shammy on a hunch and headed to the darn docks. After waiting 10-15 minutes they all returned from Darn, and luckily headed to Exo. So i hopped on the boat with em, waited about 15 seconds before i Thunderstormed the 40+ flagged players into the drink. The few remaining smoked me, then proceeded to KeK and hug me. Laughed for about an hour, never been so happy to pay a rep bill

Best PVP as a shaman was pre-bc wielding a huge 2H with windfury before the internal cooldown nerf. Those were the days ;D

I'd say pvp constitutes more "arena" setting. GO arena and see how much fun u have with ele trying to do 2's lol

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by NecropK
    I'd say pvp constitutes more "arena" setting. GO arena and see how much fun u have with ele trying to do 2's lol
    Rolling with a mage

Close to 1.7k on 60 matches. 40 win, 20 loss

Last EOTS i killed 18 people with THUNDER*(&@ - Down the cliffs, off towers, and even over the bridge.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    i had so much fucking fun with thunderstorm man and reading your post made me feel warm inside
    :3
    i know, immature of me to notice something like that, but funny nontheless ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't undervalue the use of Thunderstorm in arenas either, taking a healer off the bridge in blade's edge or off the platform in dalaran is almost the same as silencing them for 3-5 seconds depending on how fast they get back in LoS

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by whowherewhat?
    Don't undervalue the use of Thunderstorm in arenas either, taking a healer off the bridge in blade's edge or off the platform in dalaran is almost the same as silencing them for 3-5 seconds depending on how fast they get back in LoS
    blades edge arena and dalaran sewers arena you can kick some serious ass by seperating the players,
    in BE arena i always dips from the left pillar and i revel when an enemy comes.
    just knock him down and HEROISM BOOM