Thread: fury warrior

fury warrior

Hi I'm fury can give me some gear advice I know that I have too much exp and what should I buy the t 10 next time maby helmet. thanks
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ermoon&n=Mizes

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Re: fury warrior

Expertise cap is 27. You have a PvP enchant on your helmet. You have NO enchant on your shoulderpads. You seem to mixing strength and ArP, try to aim just for one of those stats.

Quote Originally Posted by rillak
    Expertise cap is 27. You have a PvP enchant on your helmet. You have NO enchant on your shoulderpads. You seem to mixing strength and ArP, try to aim just for one of those stats.
    you're way over the hit cap
    you got the wrong belt(agi leather one is better)
    you have the wrong ashen ring(agi one is better)
    you should have troll in your mh....
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

you should really read the arp guide for dummies because you need an extra 38 arp for soft cap and at that point gem str. and always put you hardest hitting weapon on mainhand because that depends the damge of you heroic strike. stop gemming 10 str 10 crit and look at landsoul spreadsheet what is best to gem

I would get the head i thought it was a little beter upgrade and you get more arp what you need.

Dont worry about the expertise it is almost impossible to get it exactly on 26 the exp rating is on many icc gear. Maybe look for a change of ring, back or weapon but dont get under the cap..

hope i could help

Bryn'troll in OH?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Maybe he thought he was some kind of past-rogue and put the slow weapon in his main hand....... I couldn't come up with any other reasons.
    Top 100.

Firstly get your Son of Hodir rep to exalted to buy the Shoulders' enchant, every dedicated raider has to have this rep maxed out.

I think his ArP is perfectly good now, don't forget that eating ArP food will have him perfectly at the soft cap. It's so much easier to farm ArP food than Strenght one.

Switching you current Cape (Might of the Ocean Serpent) to the Agility one will cover for the excess of EXP.

As already stated, Bryntroll is eaither in your Main Hand or in your bank. There is absolutly no point in having in Offhand. Just switch hands both weapon for better dps (+130dps).

You should seriously buy another T10, to activate the 2pcs bonus of the T10, it's worth it over offset pieces.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Durotan&n=Aardrelore

Thanks all a nice help