Quote Originally Posted by Flaks
    TL;DR: Druids ah so ova powa'd!
    P.S. Nerf scissors
    Love,
    Rock.
    (-.-)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Should blizzard remove all raid titles and mounts

ITT - Scrubs who can't get Drakes or special titles and because of this, think nobody should get them.

Not all of you.

So basically the OP is a pathetic troll OR he has recently managed to get some mount about a year late and is now hoping for the mounts to get removed so others can't get them which would make him a pathetic hypocrite.

So Dotsrus, troll or hypocrite ?

There's probably lots of people like Dotsus... it's just quite rare that they get so completely caught out. He will probably just create a new account and continue with his trolling / hypocritical ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio

So Dotsus, troll or hypocrite ?
    Is it too much to ask for both?

UCWUTIDIDTHAR?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tobyjohn

UCWUTIDIDTHAR?

no =(

I wonder what's taking the mods so long to lock this thread...
    P.S. Nerf scissors
    Love,
    Rock.
    (-.-)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ctskelton
    Not sure about the new mods, but it used to be that things wouldnt get locked because everyone was asleep.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ctskelton
    They're all probably laughing their pants off.

This is one of the best things I have ever read on this site. ;D

My two cents.... Titles shold be removed when the instance is available.

For example - The ability to get Champion of the Nothern/Frozen wastes (or whatever) should have died when Ulduar came out, etc.

This isn't an elitest point of view - even casuals could pug Nax / Maly well and truly by the time Ulduar came out - but the ability to get the titles still now your in ICC25 gear? That's kinda fail to me =(

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    Not sure about the new mods, but it used to be that things wouldnt get locked because everyone was asleep.
    Well, this is his third thread about the exact same topic in the last day (the other two were locked).

Late night banhammer inc?
    P.S. Nerf scissors
    Love,
    Rock.
    (-.-)

lol. Everyone remember this thread when he posts again, inevitable, in the next month or two.
    It'd be nice to see all this crap quoted back to him again. :]

though im sure by then he'll have made a new acc't.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinhell

For example - The ability to get Champion of the Nothern/Frozen wastes (or whatever) should have died when Ulduar came out, etc.
    Random note, I just got that on my lock (My original raiding toon when wotlk hit) last month.

I had done Naxx, Maly, and OS+3 before December 2008, yet didn't do HGun'drak untill Feb 2010.

On that note, I don't think he's finished Naxx10 STILL (Brb actually, I wanna check.)

Edit: Few dates off, but lol, only spider and plague wing done in 10 man naxx.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-a...tus+Mortalitas

Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinhell
    My two cents.... Titles shold be removed when the instance is available.

This isn't an elitest point of view - even casuals could pug Nax / Maly well and truly by the time Ulduar came out - but the ability to get the titles still now your in ICC25 gear? That's kinda fail to me =(
    Well I guess it's worth discussing just for the sake of keeping the thread alive.

If I ever saw "ICC25 Gear has earned the achievements [Champion of the Frozen Wastes]," to me that wouldn't be unfair, it'd actually be embarrassing for them. Most people know what these titles mean (that's why you wear them in the first place), and expect people of a certain caliber to have these titles/mounts. To me it just seems unnecessary to remove them. It's good now because alts can get these titles too, in my opinion.
    P.S. Nerf scissors
    Love,
    Rock.
    (-.-)

The prestige in having a mount lies in how many others that have it. So let the scrubs farm whatever mounts they want. The pops. will get flooded with ppl with them and they will lose their cool status and people won't consider people that have them "good" anymore. That's fine, there will be other, new mounts in Cata that you and your 1337 friends can show off on by the bank in Dala.
    I am more than a fish, I am more than a man! I am...Some sort of cat, cuddlier than men, and they friggin EAT fish!

Alot like seam i was raiding within the first week of realease in my t6 and tbc gear.
    I therefore had the gear from day 1 and saw no point in heroics.
    I didnt get my cotfw till about 4 months after my naxx achievement.

lol @ OP. Silly troll.

But as for the actual topic, I say, go ahead and leave them in. The hardcore raiders will always be able to say "look at me, I'm special" by showing off their current-tier titles/mounts. If more casual players get them a few tiers later, so be it. It's not like they're going to be fooling everyone into thinking they're hardcore when they're not by having an OLD achievement mount, and the hardcores seem to ride them fairly less by that point, anyway. (I never see anyone on the Black or Plagued protodrakes anymore.)

So yeah, everyone is paying his dollars so there should be something for everyone.

Should mounts be removed when they would be easier to get?
    Maybe~ "look i have stuff you all will never get" is a motivation among players, why else should you have at least 2 zul aman bears standing in dalaran every second of the day?

So let them be rewards for doing it while it is hard. C'mon its juts a mount. There's stuff one cant get later. You cant take your ICC gear and play arena season one again to get that armored nether drake, why get the prestige objects of old raids by overgearing?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher
    Armory link, please.
    Was going to ask for the same thing =P

15+ Year Old Account

Random note!

Back on my old server, I was in the only guild (Alliance side) to get bear mounts.

I hated it, thought it was ugly, but once It was taken out the server used that as an excuse to call me bad, and carried, and say I wasn't even good enough to go on the guilds ZA run.

I had passed it, and had even been there when we were selling runs. I was one of the core raiders >_>

That said, I wish I had one now, for the "Lawls look at me! I is better than you! I is on a ugly bear!"

Hand of the A'Dal bear mount whores
    i have neither on my paldin since a re-roll race since end of tbc