A beginner Bear (RAWR : str or agi Items)

Hello everyone

My druid dinged 80 4 days ago and i have been tanking my whole druid career so far. I have a question regarding tanking items that give strength, i do know and have read the FAQ that Agility is our stat but please just let me know what i should do in this situation. Also please note i only downloaded RAWR today so i am a beginner with that to.

Here is an example i have enough badges to upgrade my crappy quest reward neck, now if i take off all the filters in RAWR and i only leave badges selected the item that is displayed with the most score is Shard of the Crystal Forest in second place is Broach of the Wailing Night.

Now my beginner noob bear inside me says , take the agility item since people will think it is weird for me to wear the strength item. Is this correct? Since i have the same problems with badge rings the strength rings come up first as the best option.

Any advice is appreciated.

Re: A beginner Bear (RAWR : str or agi Items)

i'm not rawr guy, but i can tell you take tanking piece for tanking

so str on rings/neck/back is fine as you usually get much more stamina from those pieces and some avoidance stats too + AP which is always nice for aggro and SD.

and don't be afraid to roll against plate tank for that nice STR ring if it's upgrade over your piece and doesn't have parry or block.

Deleted

For non-leather slots, str items are usually better than agi items if they're from a similar item level; agi items usually only pull ahead if they're from a higher level raid.
    (look at sejta for example)

Wow awesome guys , thank you very much this helps me out allot, my head was really spinning around this matter.

Thanks again.

People will expect and understand if you wear the normal tanking pieces (rings necks, etc). Check out my armory, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...as&cn=Sporadic I'm wearing tanking rings, and was using a tanking neck until last night. <3 BoE's that don't count as your MS roll.