Footpads of Impending Death for combat rogue

after switching a few gears i found out my expertise rating dropped to almost 20,should i buy these boots and wait for the other expertise parts or get the t9 shoulder and wait for the ArP boots from 1st boss in ICC25 N

Re: Footpads of Impending Death for combat rogue

Spreadsheet it, saves all of us a lot of work and trouble... well, at least makes it easier for everyone but yourself, not like you'd have a hard time, though.

I got the boots myself cos teh expertise and they were an upgrade for me at the time also, this is due to me using my spread sheet and finding other options for expertise to be lack luster.

As someone has already said, spread sheet it, it's the only way to be 100% sure that it's a viable upgrade. Also look at using the 251 cloak from 10 Marrowgar.

thanks a lot man,i will do it later then. The only thing i hate abt spreadsheet is that i cant import my gears into by amrory like what i used to do in the hunter spreadsheet >_<

To be honest, you will most likely not be using the crafted boots, due to the fact that you're supposed to get T10 legs if you're going for 4pcT10 + Aldriana's, or Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder if you're going for 2pcT10 + Aldriana's + Gangrenous Leggings + Ikfirus's.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquoid
    To be honest, you will most likely not be using the crafted boots, due to the fact that you're supposed to get T10 legs if you're going for 4pcT10 + Aldriana's, or Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder if you're going for 2pcT10 + Aldriana's + Gangrenous Leggings + Ikfirus's.
    That's very true, but in the mean time they could be very very handy. Also they would be nice for a mutilate off spec due to loosing 10 expertise in the talent tree swap (Think it's combat potency 2 points that gives 10 expertise) so whilst they may get replaced for one spec, they may still be viable for the other spec you choose, be it Assassination or Subtlety.

Just some options to look into. Also if your likely to be getting BiS/Near BiS gear in teh near future. No point planning on getting something that isn't going to happen for a few months when the boots will help speed that up by giving you the DPS boost you need now to obtain the Near/BiS gear your aiming for.