server shutdown and boss loot

so i was in the random dungeon finder doing gnomer (i know it sucks) so the instance shutdown warning comes up 15 mins later the last boss dead and we r rolling on loot when the server shuts down among the things that drop was the healm with the cool effect being a druid healer i wanted it for hsits and gigs.
    So basicly will i be able to send a msg to gm and ask for my loot from the boss fight?
    will i be able to get it since the ppl in the group were from differnet servers?

Any insight is helpful thatnks alot for everything.

Re: server shutdown and boss loot

Why did you make this? Do you have anything to lose if you do message a GM?
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor'themar Theron
    Why did you make this? Do you have anything to lose if you do message a GM?
    i got suspended one time for 3 days becouse of messaging GM

having to stay an hour on my alt waiting for the gm to msg me

Quote Originally Posted by The_Flying_Dog
    i got suspended one time for 3 days becouse of messaging GM
    Yes, but was it spam/QQ/nonsense or was it something valid like this guy's case.

Quote Originally Posted by XFuzzypeachX
    Consider yourself lucky that you aren't on my realm.
    <-- 72 hour wait times and up.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

You don't have to stay on the same toon waiting for the GM to respond. They can tell if you are on a different toon. And if you are offline they will send you an ingame mail, with their response.

You want to send a message to a GM about an item you wanted "for shits and gigs"?

Here`s an idea, how about NOT asking a GM, so we don`t have 84039248 more pointless tickets and therefore an extra 10 minutes to wait.

>_>
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by XFuzzypeachX
    You don't have to wait on your alt, they will find you if you are on an other char that is on that account.
    And if you are offline you will get a email with there response and prob the item attached to it if they find in the logs that you are entitled to it.

Just make a ticket.

like others said, just make a ticket, then you know for sure. and dont wait around till you get an answer, could take ages

on a side note, what did you put in that ticket that you can get suspended for 3 days?! ???

15+ Year Old Account

Put in a ticket; move on.