Thread: Prospecting

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Prospecting

Well I've now bought 123 stacks of Saronite Ore, and I wonder if there's any macro/addon which could Prospect them for me while I'm AFK? I wonder if there's a similar macro/addon for Milling Icethorn?

Thanks in advance

Re: Prospecting

/cast Milling
    /use Goldclover
    /use Adders Tongue
    /use ....

/Cast Prospect
    /use Saronite Ore
    /use ...

Or the spamable version...

/cast [nochanneling]Milling
    /userandom [nochanneling]Goldclover, Adders tounge, ...

/cast [nochanneling]Prospect
    /userandom [nochanneling]Saronite Ore, Copper Ore , ...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

However, both of those require you to hit the button every time. There is no way to make an addon or macro that automatically prospects/mills all your ores/herbs while you're AFK.

Prospecting and Milling are both considered spells, and Blizzard requires that every spellcast MUST start with a "Hardware Event" - a keyboard keypress, or a mousebutton press.

get an auto clicker to click the macro, /win?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Baubles
    get an auto clicker to click the macro, /win?
    and I wonder if there's any macro/addon which could Prospect them for me while I'm AFK?
    this is called a bot, dont do it OP.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

that is considered a bot and i also would not suggest doing anything of the sort

get one of those bird things with the water in the butt to tap the button

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Okey, is there any sort of addon which would sell X item automatically whenever I open an NPC window where I can sell stuff?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...15171790&sid=1
    there is a macro to sell gray items. You can probably modify it to sell some item X.
    Also google for "wow sell gray items" or "wow auto sell items" (without quotes). profit. Use google and your imagination I found some addons (sell-o-matic?) via this method but I think it's best if you look for yourself. it's not hard and you know best what exactly you need.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeze
    Okey, is there any sort of addon which would sell X item automatically whenever I open an NPC window where I can sell stuff?
    Bounce Vendor is what I use, sells all grey quality (junk) items and auto repairs gear if necessary, most definitely ones out there somewhere that would have preset or configurable parameters, if say, you wanted to sell white quality items or some such likewise example.

Bounce Vendor - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/bvendor.aspx

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I mean so I don't have to click, so I can be AFK crafting greens while it auto-vendors it

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I use "VendorMaster" - allows you to auto-sell all Greys at a Vendor, auto-Repair at a repair guy, etc. It also allows you make a "Sell" list - items that will always be sold at a vendor, even if they're not Grey, as well as the opposite, a "Keep" list, for items you never want to sell, even though they are Grey. It also features the ability to auto-purchase items that you tell it to.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    I use "VendorMaster" - allows you to auto-sell all Greys at a Vendor, auto-Repair at a repair guy, etc. It also allows you make a "Sell" list - items that will always be sold at a vendor, even if they're not Grey, as well as the opposite, a "Keep" list, for items you never want to sell, even though they are Grey. It also features the ability to auto-purchase items that you tell it to.
    Where can I download it? Couldn't find it on curse :/

What you are looking for is considered a bot, you need to manually click craft item.

thers an addon that can quee up all the items you can to create - Skillet. [You will still have to click everytime to create the same item, unless its like inks or bandages or similar stuff that you can choose the create all button]

and an addon to auto sell junk - Sell Junk.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

VendorMaster is available on www.wowinterface.com