Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: **HEALERS** we can see your mana bar too

Quote Originally Posted by xAnimAx
    On the topic of boredom, I found myself falling back asleep on Saturday when I woke up and did the daily before leaving the house, guess what the tank survived (Gundrak, wich i get 5/7 days a week)
    Lol, I've gotten old kingdom every single f'ing day for a week straight...I hate that place so much right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    If your healer runs out of mana in heroics they shouldn't be doing heroics. /thread
    If your healer is running out of mana in a heroic they are probably at the gear level where they are gearing up in heroics...ya know...what they were meant for... just because you are there for your frost emblems for the day doesn't mean everyone else is.

OT: When healing on my druid I generally don't have mana issues unless the tank is undergeared or the dps are pulling things they shouldn't. However, on alts or the rare occasion I do need to drink I either just do it while they pull more and start healing when needed, or inform them that I will need mana after this pull so they have time to see it before they do the next pull rather than tell them as they are likely to go pull more.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xAnimAx
    Why hello there Mister Troll.
    Palas under a certain amount of mana (wich can only be abtained by said heroics) WILL run out of mana
    My pala alt recently dinged 80. I had 15K mana when I healed hc FoS (about the second hc I got via LFD), I had no serious mana problems altough I had to HL spam on most trash packs and drink whenever I got out of combat.

On the other hand I ran completely dry in hc PoS with 30K mana at the last pack before the tunnel with a fail group.
    The only dps who was not retarded DCed at the pull, so the DK tank basically soloed the pack (the 2 DPS combined could not reach the tank's DPS). They were all standing in the freezing circles (about 10K aoe damage after a while) and of course they killed the casters last, altough they were marked with skull & X. The mobs do sunder armor, making damage ramp up heavily after ~30 sec into the pull. Of course this pull lasted 2-3 mins while I had to spam HL without replenishment.

So yeah, you can run OOM in a heroic, but it requires quite a bit of effort and a SPECIAL group setup

I actually prefer when a healer tells me they need mana, otherwise I'm just going to keep pulling nonstop. Almost every healer has a way of regening mana so I don't rely on the bar.

right? but there is alot of tanks that dont watch mana bar but read the chat.
    and if u are good tank then tell the healer to drink without telling u and u just pull...............
    best post evah!

Quote Originally Posted by fl4shi
    arr you got that one wrong its
    legen--wait for it--dary
    nice HIMYM reference

OT: I usually watch the healer's mana bar, sometimes i forget to pay attn and pull when they do need mana, i usually dont pay attn to party chat either just their bars. So if I pull and I die due to the healer not having mana my fault, however, i do not wait till they are back to full, if they are at 30%-75% i take the pulls lite, if they are 75%+ i chain pull like a mad man. Also depends on their gear too, if they are geared to the teeth, then even at 50% mana they will be fine and I continue to chain pull like a mad man. If they arent that well geared (fresh 80) i take it easy while trying to be fast.