Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: boomkin viable 2s,3s teams?

There were a handful of Gladiator moonkins last season, I think the strongest comp for moonkin in 3s is owlplay; moonkin+spriest+restoshaman. Then again, pretty much any variation of wizard cleave is viable atm. In 2s a rogue is a good partner, and so is spriest and eleshaman as well I guess, with both specs being able to heal quite well if needed.

I'm playing boomkin mage in 2s. 2450 mmr. Not going too bad, but rely so heavily on CC it's not even funny. Oh, and 1 thing - if you ever play this, you have to be ok with losing to all aff lock/healers LOL especially resto druids.

If you go with a healer, try not getting a Priest or Druid, since you have to be healspammed often without propper ccs.

Basically I'd say, Moonkin is the most partner dependant spec to play well in arena. Even if you have excellent players as mates, you would have a hard time 2k+ without a good comp.

Deleted

i have seen double moonkin, true, zero surviability, but even with 1,2k resi and 26k hp 2x starfire crit hurts :S

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Immy
    I'm playing boomkin mage in 2s. 2450 mmr. Not going too bad, but rely so heavily on CC it's not even funny. Oh, and 1 thing - if you ever play this, you have to be ok with losing to all aff lock/healers LOL especially resto druids.
    I think no matter what comp you play in 2s if it's not affli+restodruid you have to be OK with being violated in most bodily orifices by affli+restodruid every now and then. Or ten times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    I think no matter what comp you play in 2s if it's not affli+restodruid you have to be OK with being violated in most bodily orifices by affli+restodruid every now and then. Or ten times in a row.
    true that...well ive been playing some with rogue again and it just works amazing now except warrior teams.
    we can do lock/druid teams sometimes just the CC on them both are just nuts...and the super fast switches can burn a lock fast even a druid.going 1800+ mmr