Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I thought I'd seen it all

But obviously not :

I had just entered a random Hc, just happend to be Forge Of Souls Hc.

Now, what happend is that the people in the instance started question the tanks gear.

"Put on some tanking gear" "Do you have tanking gear" etc. (Tank had 27k hp)

After 1 min, the tank shows up, pulls the first pack (The skeletons) waits for dps
    to do damage, then runs to portal, exits dungeon.

One person dies, and calls the tank a "ninja puller" and leaves the party.

Random person joins, same thing happens again, and yet another person in the party dies.

Tank then goes: "Haha!! You died!!"

Just what is wrong with people these days? Can't even join a random hc w/o bs like this.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post the guys name in a thread, so I won't but I have a screen shot of the happening (and the name granted)

Has anything similar happend to any of you?

// mithmith

Deleted

Re: I thought I'd seen it all

Too many times :-\

Wow. Yikes. I've never had that happen to me, and I hope it never does happen.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

15+ Year Old Account

bullshit happons, you could just better ignore it, they are simply not worth it, thse ppl can't be punished, so just leave the group, and wait again, i know i would do that
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Yeah I just did that, wait for a new one. Got Ocolus, and Tank + Dps left :

Just my lucky day I guess ;D

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin
    bullshit happons, you could just better ignore it, they are simply not worth it, thse ppl can't be punished, so just leave the group, and wait again, i know i would do that

dont make fun of the guys gear untill you see skill .. gear doesn't make the player .. i dont blame him what so ever

Can also wait til everyone else leaves the group, and you won't get dinged with a 15 minute wait period before you can requeue

Sorry this happened to you though ;/
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

Quote Originally Posted by Omen321
    dont make fun of the guys gear untill you see skill .. gear doesn't make the player .. i dont blame him what so ever
    Didn't your mother ever teach you two wrongs don't make a right?

Please tell me his name wasn't Blackstar - Silvermoon - Paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Omen321
    No, gear doesn't make the player. But it does make them uncrittable. Which is important too!

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    Didn't your mother ever teach you two wrongs don't make a right?
    nope .. but in this game two wrongs normally make a happy person

Nope guy is on Trollbane

Quote Originally Posted by theideaman
    Please tell me his name wasn't Blackstar - Silvermoon - Paladin?

Try doing groups 1-79 :-X

Yeah, not to mention at even lower levels when people in Plate assume they can tank due to that, yes... "I am in Plate, I will tank"

And ofc we all know the end result of that :

Quote Originally Posted by SoupOfTheDay
    Try doing groups 1-79 :-X

Deleted

this shizzle never happens to me, since either I am tanking myself or take over tanking if our tank sucks.
    but for some weird reason, I do tend to see most Dps morrons show up in The Occulus,
    even with the drakes, people manage to pull 900dps on packs(w/o drakes) and a stunning 1200 dps over the entire dungeon..

oh well, I never mock them.. I only give them tips about how they might increase their dps by a bit.. Occulus can easilly be 3 manned

LOL @ the tank pulling and leaving the instance... multiple times.

of course you couldn't kick him either LOOOOOOL

Deleted

Hmm, I haven't seen stuff quite like that yet. Tanks leaving before even pulling, yes.

But for some reason 99% of all pug pally tanks I see know precisely one buff - Sanctuary - and buff everyone with it even when asked to do otherwise. Being a pally myself that almost makes me cry - what makes giving the proper buffs so incredibly difficult?

Wasting thread space with all these "People are assholes in randoms" WE FUCKING GET IT SUCKS, STOP PLAYING, STOP RUNNING THEM?
    Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Wasting thread space with all these "People are assholes in randoms" WE FUCKING GET IT SUCKS, STOP PLAYING, STOP RUNNING THEM?
    Christ

you sir seem to be angry .. would you like me to explain to you that the "space" for threads is endless ?

Luckily I tank so i don't have to deal with too many assholes cuz dps know if the tank leaves they are going to have to wait... and usually i'm quick to take blame if it was my fault