Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ensidia migrating...

Quote Originally Posted by halogen
    After 5 minutes I'm still laughing, rofl .
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

The old ensidia on tarren mill took down the lich king on heroic... I guess they are the Sk gaming part of Ensidia and Nihilum part got pissed or smth..
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Mackalicious
    Mr obvious says : Bane of the fallen king heroic kill title
    PS: http://i42.tinypic.com/4l579i.jpg hilarious :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vlich
    The old ensidia on tarren mill took down the lich king on heroic... I guess they are the Sk gaming part of Ensidia and Nihilum part got pissed or smth..
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Mackalicious
    Mr obvious says : Bane of the fallen king heroic kill title
    Really? FUCKING really?

Look at the date on the achievement. March 7th.

It's obvious that's one of their alt/main characters that they use to extend attempts. They just didn't transfer that one.

Oh well... didn't look at others ...

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    Nihilum "dominated" from tier 1 to tier 6. SK challenged them in SWP -> They merged into Ensidia.

Paragon challenges them in tier 10 -> They merge into <SUPA PARAGON ENSIDIA>

(That's half joke and half speculation)
    Since when did nihilum dominate from tier 1? good one, They wasnt good until aq. mc/bwl there where a lolololol guild.

Search for nilbog guild my friend

10+ Year Old Account

Blue post about tarren mill downtime: "What I can clear up though is that this is not the actions of a single individual or anything to do with recent rumours about a specific exploit. "

Oh, and a 127 page whine thread from tarren millers. http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....sid=1&pageNo=1

A fun read.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by FuzioN
    Since when did nihilum dominate from tier 1? good one, They wasnt good until aq. mc/bwl there where a lolololol guild.

Search for nilbog guild my friend
    First guild to clear BWL was Drama, no?

[EDIT]

Ah yes, found them.

Nefarian - 26th September 2005
    Drama, Shattered Hand US

It was a close race in AQ and Naxx though. D&T got first on Saph but Nihilum beat them to the KT kill due to the despawn bug.

Also, Nilbog? Who? It was Conquest and Fury who dominated up until D&T got into the game and even then the world-firsts were quite spread out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

15+ Year Old Account

Paragon has some hacker nerd, they sabotage Tarren Mill. Ensidia finds out, moves to Paragon's server so they can't do it? ;d

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    LoL i didn't see this thread. 127 pages Oo.

I hope some of the people who have said "LOLOL Ensidia are lame for making up some lame excuse about a fishing macro" will read that thread and realise how stupidly clueless and hating for the sake of hating they are.

Noooobody likes raiding during lag, and i don't see one place where Ensidia cry and whine about it, they just find a solution of moving to the same server as their best competition.

People hate on them for doing that Oo Why?

Since i stopped "hardcore" some months ago, like many people who come to MMO-C, i have a vested interest in seeing who will kill LK25 man hc first. It's fun to see who will win the race.

All i want as a spectator is fair competition. And i don't see anything "douchebag" or "dumb" or "bad sportsmanship" with Ensidia's move. If anything i think they have been patient with putting up with 2 weeks worth of severe server hijacking knowing that their competition is getting lag free attempts on World first kills.

Good for them they moved to Paragon's server. The people that should be blamed are the guys who hacked TM with some crappy macro that forced Ensidia to move. Yet people still hate on Ensidia? Why?

How can i or anyone else possibly take you serious if you blame the guild that is the victim and not the tards that have killed the server, hijacked Ensidia's progress, and pissed off over 10,000 players all at the same time?
    this pretty much....and this is coming from and anti-ensidia fan boy.

in reality it is more fair this way so they can have pretty much the same enviroment as each other and see how it plays off from there
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"