Suggestions on my fury warrior's Weapons.

Ai'ght I need some toughts about upgrading my weapons.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=&cn=aviknight

I dont know if its worthy to get Shadow's Edge or just wait for Cryptmaker to drop,because I cant drop my OH
    (due to expertise)
    any suggestions ?

1 more question im going full ArP soon. currently with full gemmed and geared [ got some gear i can equip]
    I can get 1100 ArP. do you think Its worthy or should i wait to get 1200+ ArP?

Re: Suggestions on my fury warrior's Weapons.

for weapons wait cryptmaker if you can no need to waste tons of gold/emblems to shadow's edge if you cant change your offhander for now and get shadow's edge when you get more expertise from other gear. can't say much about ArP issue you have since i am not that much experienced with fury theorycrafting because i am prot %90 of the time ;D

Both. The combination of SE/CM is fabulous. If you expect those to be readily available to you, then make the rest of your gear work around those, starting with dropping all that extra hit which will only get worse with CM. You can absolutely replace that Ramaladni's in your offhand and gem expertise. I realize that gemming expertise feels lame, but it's often the best thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Garil
    Both. The combination of SE/CM is fabulous. If you expect those to be readily available to you, then make the rest of your gear work around those, starting with dropping all that extra hit which will only get worse with CM. You can absolutely replace that Ramaladni's in your offhand and gem expertise. I realize that gemming expertise feels lame, but it's often the best thing to do.

You can also (which may or may not be a better option, depending on your available gear) use Heroic TOGC Expertise Bracers and Slap either a expertise gem into that or enchant them expertise, and that = Ramadanai's. Since Polar Bear bracers aren't that great with CM, the only other option is Tiaga's Bindings from 10M, those expertise 258's, or those leather ones off of Saurafang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

i hope you didnt spend badges on the gloves, and you shoulda got the leather belt(you're almost 5% over the hit cap w.o a spacegoat)
    the leather bracers from sarf are somewhat BiS,
    to make up expt theres a ring from rotface(10 and 25), i would say the neck from bql but you're not that far yet, 264/251 teired legs are nice
    if you get your hands on a ring from either rotface, and the 30-35 badge throwin wep from tri badges you should be within 1 gem to hit the cap if you're not already on it
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Thanks for replies.
    I am goin to change my belt to the Vengful, my Hands to Gatecrasher and my chest to Castle breaker.
    moreover I got the ring [rupturing smth - looks frozen ] - guess I will switch it with the Dexterous brightsone for the exp right ?
    and I need the gem slots for ArP cant use them for expertise

Quote Originally Posted by avi2k3
    Thanks for replies.
    I am goin to change my belt to the Vengful, my Hands to Gatecrasher and my chest to Castle breaker.
    moreover I got the ring [rupturing smth - looks frozen ] - guess I will switch it with the Dexterous brightsone for the exp right ?
    and I need the gem slots for ArP cant use them for expertise
    Mmmm, you're talking about the 10 man Rotface ring with Expertise right? You'd probably want to drop expertise elsewhere before equipping it. Maybe the cloak? That could be swapped to the Agility cloak then you could equip the ring. It's always nice too to have various pieces of gear for when you get an upgrade and need to swap things around to meet all your caps. Castlebreaker's chest and Gatecrasher's Gauntlets are nice. Are you abandoning your two piece T10 for now then?

No I have the T10 legs and helmet. [legs not equipped yet]
    moreover I said i will equip expertise because im gonna drop my OH - as the user above you suggested [ and get Cryptmaker instead as OH]

Don't get Castle Breaker. You still want to achieve a 4pc T10 bonus and the only slot that should not be tiered is the gloves (gloves have hit and are poor). You can spend those on Castle Breaker but it's only 5 or so DPS more then the 264 tier chest and with the tier chest you are getting the added benefit of a set bonus (as well as a set itemization to push for).

Optimally you want to push for Shadow's Edge and Cryptmaker weapons with the 4pc T1O (no gloves) and a few of the other items come from badges (cape and belt). You're gonna want Frostbrood ring or Might of the Blight and for the love of god, we're in T10. Get your armor pen inline, drop that trinket and push the hard cap, not the soft cap!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=lightbringer&n=neggs
    http://www.neutralizedguild.com