What to do with ... (holy pve question)

Hello,

I didnt find any other topic where my question would fit so I made a new topic.
    I have trouble making a decision on gear regarding my (holy pve) priest. This is the priest in question:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nsus&n=Sheevar
    The availablity of gear is icc10, sometimes heroics, and not doing icc25 atm (this is my raiding alt). I have at the moment around 220 badges of frost to spend, and i have 1 token for T10 264 ilvl.

My question is for which (probably 2) pieces T10 I should go for. I still have th T9 2 set bonus as you can see, with the 245 parts, and for the head shoulder and chest i have 2 times 264 and 1 time 251. Is it better to replace both t9 parts for T10 (one 264ilvl, and one 251ilvl), or should i replace the offset pieces and go for 2t9 and 2t10 instead?

Hope you can help me shine some light on the situation! Thanks in advance.

ps. any other suggestions on gear etc are welcome too if you see something

Re: What to do with ... (holy pve question)

From your gemming I can see that SP is your first priority, but its not clear whether youre rating int or haste second. For eg, some yellow (i think) slots youre using 12SP 10haste, and some others 12 SP 10 int. So your direction isn't that clear. T9-T10 debate has been pretty much been debated to death in too many places (this forum included) so you can view others' POV around this forum (personally im still keeping T9).

Talent-wise I'd recommend IF, dropping FH glyph for GS, and consider getting healing prayers. This is just personal POV of course, its all up to you.