Poll: What Race is Your Rogue?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: What Race is Your Rogue?

Troll male... got nice animations and lovely racials. (i love them as combat makes it fun to pop racial Blade flurry and SnD as well as engineering haste enchant + killing spree :P.

I played as forsaken for almost three years, before I went troll.

I missed the awesome animations, so I leveled another forsaken rogue.
    My allegiance is with The Dark Lady, and always will.

I prefer the term 'forsaken' over undead, but that's just me.

mine is going to be female dwarf, almost done farming badges for the daggers.

Rerolled from Night Elf male Rogue (which I still think are WoW's coolest looking Rogues, racials set aside) to a Blood Elf, since Troll just wasn't me, and Belf reminded moslty of Nelf :P

Gonna be Goblin in Cataclysm anyway, I've dreamt of Goblins being playable since I started WoW back in classic :P

what rogue?

Ive been Forsaken since release of wow in eu (ud rogue, mage, warrior, priest, lock)

Recently i have changed to BE cause the armor looks much nicer, and i also like the fact they have Arcane Torrent (wich atm i prefer > wotf)

So atm my Rogue is BE (male), i dont think they are metro at all, theyr just pale skilled night elfs
    EverQuest (2000-2002)
    Lineage 2 (2004-2007)
    World of Warcraft (2005-Present)
    Age of Conan (2008-2009)
    AION (2009 - 3m)

Deleted

Undead female

Night Elf - I created him around the time BWL was about to be introduced.

At the time of creation my mate and I both made one.
    We were ment to be a level 60 ganking squad at blackrock mountains, sadly at the time I did not enjoy playing him.

ATM my rogue is sitting at level 74 in mostly heirlooms, and I just can't be bothered with him.