Is there an addon

That will automatically loot everything BUT grey items?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Is there an addon

I believe Sell-O-Matic has a setting that automatically drops any grays you pick up. I don't know why you would want to though grays are worth quite a bit.

Its more for farming ZG rep, but not wanting all the greys that drop and aren't worth anything because they're level 60ish.

bump

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Try something like "LootWhatIWant", I believe is the name of it - it allows you to specify things you don't want picked up, or whatever.

A little semibump, Gonna borrow the thread since it's quite similar to what i'm looking for.

I'm gonna lvl up enchanting and tailoring on my shaman and I'm curious if there's some lootfilter addon that you can use that just picks up green/blue items and cloth. Or if there's any addon like it that you can configure to do that.

(i checked the addons suggested, but they didn't seem to match just that i'm looking for)

check LootFilter out, it's a great addon that will loot everything, and then it will automatically destroy what you don't want.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ot-filter.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Trork
    check LootFilter out, it's a great addon that will loot everything, and then it will automatically destroy what you don't want.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ot-filter.aspx

Thanks, it doesn't matter that it was last updated 11 months ago?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Considering I regularly use an addon that was written pre-BC and hasn't been updated, EVER, I'm going to say that 11 months isn't a big deal. :P The loot API's haven't changed, afaik, since Wrath came out, and 11 months is some 4 months after that launch.

Addons only NEED updating when the API calls they're using are changed. This actually happens _RARELY_. Even "major patches" break a fairly small portion of addons - only full-on Major Version changes are likely to break most addons (like from 2.x to 3.x, or 3.x to 4.x).

Quote Originally Posted by Taun
    Thanks, it doesn't matter that it was last updated 11 months ago?
    nope, still works for me