Holydin gear in anticipation of lvl80

Posted this on the WoW paladin forums, but I figure I'll probably get better answers here:

Just for the hell of it, I'm instance leveling a holydin without leaving town or doing any quests (mostly because I can't turn them in anyway without leaving Silvermoon). No boosts or anything like that, just dungeon finder runs. So far (level 37) I haven't left Eversong Woods, but I figure I'll get a portal to Dalaran eventually. Once I hit 80 I'll have to break that rule, but for now I'm trying to get as much quality level 80 gear as I can that I can have ready in my bags when I ding.

So now I need advice on what crafted and BoE gear I can get. Keep in mind that I can't actually leave town and have to earn my own money, but I've made about 3000 gold by level 37 just from playing the auction house, so money isn't a huge issue. Primordial Saronite sells for ~1600g in the AH here, for reference.

Right now I'm looking at getting:
    Chest, belt, boots, weapon, ring, neck, cloak.

What did I miss? What isn't worth getting? Comments? Suggestions?
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Re: Holydin gear in anticipation of lvl80

i wouldnt bother with the ilvl 200 crafted gear. you con replace most of them in icc heroics, but the crusader orb recipes are nice.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account

why do u hae lvl 226 items on your wishlist when you can get 232 times right out the gate very easily? i got 3/5 t9, the triumph wand, and the 245 ring all within about 4 hours of me hitting lvl 80

Edit: i understand that im talking about my priest and u have a pally but the concept should still be the same/ as nikoll said, the icc heroics are your friend. hell even the reg versions of the dungeons are really helpful for farming weapons

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

yeah, basicaly if you are running the piss out of heroics you should have all dungeon blues at 80, though you might need to quest a bit too in northrend. tanks are at a lack, not healers. find the chains that have solid rewards and do them. run the piss out of heroics and get t9 everything. it is the most money efficient way of gearing. 5-8 triumph a run, 2-4 runs an hour.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    yeah, basicaly if you are running the piss out of heroics you should have all dungeon blues at 80, though you might need to quest a bit too in northrend. tanks are at a lack, not healers. find the chains that have solid rewards and do them.
    No quest lines pre-80, and no heroics before that either. I'm looking for what I can have in my bags when I hit level 80 from purely instancing.

The situation is a bit unique, but I'm looking for ways to spend time before I'm 80 that'll save time when I am 80.

Deleted

Just grind heroics and get full T9 and some non-set emblem stuff. Don't bother with lvl 200 crafted stuff, especially the armor is absolute shit. Maybe the titansteel mace could be a temporary weapon of choice. By the time you gather enough emblems to buy orbs for the crafted stuff, you can already buy better straight from the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    By the time you gather enough emblems to buy orbs for the crafted stuff, you can already buy better straight from the vendor.
    I wouldn't be wasting emblems on orbs. I'd be spending money on them. Keep in mind that I'm only level 37 and I already have 3000g+ to play with.