Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Reign of the Unliving or Muradin Spyglass(hc)

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    Yeah. You're kind of a dick if you roll for a spyglass against guildies to replace a rod.
    What if other other guildies have better gear already? Stopping judging people.

dislodged hc or normal > reign of unliving > muradin hc > reign of dead
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmatron
    dislodged hc or normal > reign of unliving > muradin hc > reign of dead
    hehe, to above poster reign of the dead and reign of the unliving are the exact same thing, unliving is alliance version, dead is horde version.

Heroic spyglass is really easy to get. I expect anyone who really wants one to eventually have one. I wouldn't roll for it if we had someone who didn't already have two good trinkets in the group. Thing is though...it's an easy drop from 10 man, so there aren't going to be all that many other caster DPS in the group, so it's quite likely that at some point everyone else will pass on it.

I have the 251 version, which I got before DFO (264) and before RotU (245). At that point, I was using two iLevel 200 trinkets for raiding (spider & rune). I currently use DFO and RotU.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyraa_
    hehe, to above poster reign of the dead and reign of the unliving are the exact same thing, unliving is alliance version, dead is horde version.
    hehe sorry then i wanna said hc version :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yeah. You're kind of a dick if you roll for a spyglass against guildies to replace a rod.
    Special info for you sir. I had got Reign AND Spyglass first. THEN I got DFO.

Quote Originally Posted by balek
    Special info for you sir. I had got Reign AND Spyglass first. THEN I got DFO.
    You people are really bad at seeing what I was obviously saying. Sigh. I believe I stated that it was to replace the rod245, thanks for the great flames from both people who responded to me who didn't have the reading comprehension required to understand, though. Obviously if your guildie is doing something similar, he's also being a prick. And if he has better, I said roll "against" a guildie, why would one roll if they had better?

Christ...

You people are really bad at seeing what I was obviously saying. Sigh. I believe I stated that it was to replace the rod245, thanks for the great flames from both people who responded to me who didn't have the reading comprehension required to understand, though. Obviously if your guildie is doing something similar, he's also being a prick. And if he has better, I said roll "against" a guildie, why would one roll if they had better?

Christ...
    You have all the scenario information to make that judgment right? Oh, no, you are just being a condescending douche.

I would kill a dwarf to have trinket problems like this on my mage.

Arcane: HDFO> HREIGN > DFO > REIGN = HSPYGLASS > SPYGLASS

Fire : HPHYL > HDFO > HSPYGLASS > HREIGN (Same order Normal Versions)

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    You have all the scenario information to make that judgment right? Oh, no, you are just being a condescending douche.
    More bad reading! It was a hypothetical situation because the thread is comparing two items of nearly equal value. It should always go to somebody else if they don't have a rod245 or better.